nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Mobile Devices And Smartphones (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Can apple get any more pathetic? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=153379)

CaptnStubing 07-24-10 08:50 PM

Can apple get any more pathetic?
 
For me this whole deathgrip issue isn't that big a deal, because I don't have an i4. :D Seriously Apple has handled this very poorly. They had a known issue, didn't fix it, then they handled the PR poorly. Now they are putting out this video that says "See others are doing it also". No the problem is your phone. Worry about your hardware and stop being a pathetic little child. You had an existing issue with reception and didn't take care of it. This would have been such a big deal if you weren't a bunch of arrogant jackasses.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/23/a...l-switch-vide/

Drolfrawd 07-24-10 08:54 PM

Re: Can apple get any more pathetic?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptnStubing (Post 2292565)
For me this whole deathgrip issue isn't that big a deal, because I don't have an i4. :D Seriously Apple has handled this very poorly. They had a known issue, didn't fix it, then they handled the PR poorly. Now they are putting out this video that says "See others are doing it also". No the problem is your phone. Worry about your hardware and stop being a pathetic little child. You had an existing issue with reception and didn't take care of it. This would have been such a big deal if you weren't a bunch of arrogant jackasses.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/23/a...l-switch-vide/

+1 Rotten Apples

Redeemed 07-24-10 08:58 PM

Re: Can apple get any more pathetic?
 
But, but- apples are purrfect. They just werk. :wonder:

:lol:

Airbrushkid 07-25-10 02:32 AM

Re: Can apple get any more pathetic?
 
Hey mine i4 werk just fine.




Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed (Post 2292574)
But, but- apples are purrfect. They just werk. :wonder:

:lol:


ViN86 07-25-10 10:05 AM

Re: Can apple get any more pathetic?
 
The article says they can't reproduce it with the Droid X, unlike the iPhone4 problem, which they could reproduce.

Imbroglio 07-25-10 12:42 PM

Re: Can apple get any more pathetic?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ViN86 (Post 2292719)
The article says they can't reproduce it with the Droid X, unlike the iPhone4 problem, which they could reproduce.

that would be because there are two antennae on the droid x. one at the top and one at the bottom of the phone. given that it's a 4.3" screen, you'd have to have hands the size of rajon rondo in order to cover both. apple is interfering in some other manner in their video.



ignoring the whole "deathgrip thing" for a second. apple's f*ck up is that you can drop calls with a single pinky if you position it correctly to short out the antenna. i find it hilarious that their key "innovation" is an engineering disaster.

it's about time they get knocked down off their high horse. for a while the media was scaring me with how far they were lodged in apple's lower torso.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.