nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Lead and Gold , 2nd best game I've bought all year. (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=153443)

Tygerwoody 07-26-10 09:54 PM

Lead and Gold , 2nd best game I've bought all year.

2nd only to Plants vs. Zombies :D

Seriously guys. If you haven't bought this game, give it a try. The game is top notch fun. Its basically Western Style TF2. I was expecting a very unpolished game judging by the title and price, I couldn't have been more wrong. The game plays very well. The controls are nearly perfect. The graphics are also very sharp. Great Great Game.

This game deserves Tygerwoody's Seal of Approval and 4 out of 5 afros :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Mr. Hunt 07-26-10 10:23 PM

Re: Lead and Gold , 2nd best game I've bought all year.

Glad you like it. I preordered it back when they were offering the preorder for 12 bucks or whatever. I enjoyed it for a while, but I just wish they had at least one more class. They need an Indian Scout class or something with a dang bow and arrow or something :\.

AMC_Duke 07-27-10 02:38 AM

Yeah i bought it on the freeweekend the only down site is most servers i join they dont care about team play im the only one who revive team mates the others just try to frag but not doing the objectives ....

Tygerwoody 07-27-10 06:19 PM

I don't see why anyone would care about their score. All experience is temporary and in all honesty, it doesn't even do anything for you.

styles-T 07-27-10 09:07 PM

I created a thread on this just below yours. I got this over the free weekend for 8$ and the game is incredibly fun. Only downside is the server browser sucks balls. The sound effects and gunfights are surreal at times.

|MaguS| 07-28-10 12:09 PM

I bought it on hunts recommendation when it was on preorder and I regret it... such a bad game.

Mr. Hunt 07-28-10 12:18 PM

You are just a weird guy, Magus. You enjoy a lot of terrible games... figured you might enjoy a good one. I was wrong, I suppose :\.

|MaguS| 07-28-10 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt (Post 2294429)
You are just a weird guy, Magus. You enjoy a lot of terrible games... figured you might enjoy a good one. I was wrong, I suppose :\.

It would be more enjoyable with a few more classes and forced team play rather then idiots constantly running around doing their own thing.

They should have looked into TF2 for how to do online team play well.

ViN86 07-28-10 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS| (Post 2294457)
It would be more enjoyable with a few more classes and forced team play rather then idiots constantly running around doing their own thing.

+1

At least they added dedicated servers, though. Too bad the dedicated client runs like ****.

http://www.ausgamers.com/news/read/2920481

Mr. Hunt 07-28-10 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS| (Post 2294457)

Yeah, because I have never run into anybody on TF2 that plays for themselves :rolleyes2.

stncttr908 07-28-10 02:08 PM

Tried it briefly over the free weekend and it was semi-enjoyable. Too many games to play right now.

Vanzagar 07-28-10 02:59 PM

how about some screenies...