nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Mobile Devices And Smartphones (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Samsung Vibrant Folders (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=153743)

Mr Bigman 08-04-10 12:20 AM

Samsung Vibrant Folders

Got the Vibrant to show up as mass storage now and found where pics go but where can i store the music and videos?

betterdan 08-04-10 11:01 AM

Re: Samsung Vibrant Folders

Store them wherever you like, on the internal or external memory, doesn't make a difference because you can find them on the phone with the files app.
It automatically is set to store any videos you make with the camera/camcorder on the internal drive though under the DCIM folder I believe.
Just a heads up if you try and move the Avatar movie that comes with the phone on the external memory card the Avatar shortcut will not work anymore unless it is on an external memory card in a folder named movie. A lot of people on the T Mobile forum are having problems because they keep moving the movie or deleting it for some reason :lol:

Bearclaw 08-04-10 11:07 AM

:lol: Didn't James Cameron stay specifically he HATED people watching Avatar except on big screen LED LCD blu ray? :rofl

betterdan 08-04-10 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearclaw (Post 2297756)
:lol: Didn't James Cameron stay specifically he HATED people watching Avatar except on big screen LED LCD blu ray? :rofl

Yea I read that somewhere. I guess he didn't hate it as much after seeing some big dollar bills enter his pocket. :lol:

Mr Bigman 08-04-10 05:04 PM

I picked up another 16 gb stick to replace the 2 gig one with the movie on it so will copy whats on the 2 gig tot he 16 and see if that works their.

I see a folder called audio so i will put them in their for now shuvs.

Thaks on the heads up shaw and good movie to.

Mr Bigman 08-04-10 08:12 PM

Anyone know where i can store favorites direct from my browser?
I really don't feel like adding wesites rather just add them via favs or bookmarks shaw.

Great device and seems nicer than the iphone which im going to use just for music and video now.

betterdan 08-04-10 08:19 PM

Huh? Just click the little favorite icon in the browser by the address bar.
Not sure what you mean by you don't want to add websites you would rather add them via favs. Doesn't that mean the same thing?

Mr Bigman 08-05-10 12:11 AM

I want to place them via a file like in windows where you copy favorites or bookmmarks or import them from a source or html file.

betterdan 08-05-10 12:17 AM

Can't help you there. All I see is how to add bookmarks/favorites.

onmikesline 08-10-10 09:12 PM

on the phone .how do you find your storage. because i downloaded doodle jump from my pc and im trying to find it in my phone

betterdan 08-11-10 05:42 AM

Go to applications on the bottom right of any screen then click "files"