nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   L4D/L4D2 "The Sacrifice" DLC Trailer (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=155659)

stncttr908 10-01-10 02:30 AM

L4D/L4D2 "The Sacrifice" DLC Trailer

Looks so sick!

BioHazZarD 10-01-10 03:38 AM

Re: L4D/L4D2 "The Sacrifice" DLC Trailer

lol stupid bill 1 molo for 3 tanks no wonder that stupid oldtimer died.

grey_1 10-01-10 07:05 AM

Thunder has already been stolen. There's sacrifice type campaigns already out there for L4D. I'm trying to look forward to this, but after the fails of crash course and the passing...dunno...at least it's free. I think :lol:

Redeemed 10-01-10 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grey_1 (Post 2326302)
Thunder has already been stolen. There's sacrifice type campaigns already out there for L4D. I'm trying to look forward to this, but after the fails of crash course and the passing...dunno...at least it's free. I think :lol:

You're just jaded cause they killed off your character. :D

No- I actually agree with you. And I think part of the problem is they set a standard with TF2... that game seems to get crazy updates and DLC and so with all the hype behind the original L4D we all expected the same attention that TF2 got... only that isn't the case.

One thing they're good at is making entertaining videos though. :lol: Now- if only they'd put that much effort into the crap they release.

nutcrackr 10-02-10 07:21 AM

Epic clip even without the sound effects. Those tanks look great in the distance.

grey_1 10-02-10 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed (Post 2326731)
You're just jaded cause they killed off your character. :D

No- I actually agree with you. And I think part of the problem is they set a standard with TF2... that game seems to get crazy updates and DLC and so with all the hype behind the original L4D we all expected the same attention that TF2 got... only that isn't the case.

One thing they're good at is making entertaining videos though. :lol: Now- if only they'd put that much effort into the crap they release.

Bill never dies, he re-groups and re-arms. ;) :lol:

I'm not referring to the quantity of DLC, it's the quality. Crash course was reasonably entertaining, but way too short, but the passing was horrible. There are many user made campaigns that have far higher quality than that garbage.

This new one could have all the makings of the best L4D(2) campaign released yet...just hoping they don't release another waste of bandwidth...

Redeemed 10-02-10 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grey_1 (Post 2326813)

I'm not referring to the quantity of DLC, it's the quality. Crash course was reasonably entertaining, but way too short, but the passing was horrible. There are many user made campaigns that have far higher quality than that garbage.

This new one could have all the makings of the best L4D(2) campaign released yet...just hoping they don't release another waste of bandwidth...

:lol:

No, I completely agree. It's both a lack of quantity and quality IMO. They set a standard with TF2, which was expected for L4D/L4D2... and they've yet to deliver, again IMO.

LT.Schaffer 10-03-10 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grey_1 (Post 2326813)

And get's re-assembled usually by me and your bro using any spare limbs that have not been smashed to a pulp by the tank:lol:

When Grey plays as Bill He's a one man Juggernaut[and later we're left to pick up the pieces......of him that is]

grey_1 10-03-10 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LT.Schaffer (Post 2327073)
And get's re-assembled usually by me and your bro using any spare limbs that have not been smashed to a pulp by the tank:lol:

When Grey plays as Bill He's a one man Juggernaut[and later we're left to pick up the pieces......of him that is]

:rofl

It's no fun without buddies to stitch you back together. :lol:

Redeemed 10-03-10 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LT.Schaffer (Post 2327073)

This here.

For an old man, he packs some serious kick-ass. :lol:

grey_1 10-03-10 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed (Post 2327182)
This here.

For an old man, he packs some serious kick-ass. :lol:

You should get back in sometime - some seriously good community mods out for L4D now. :)

Redeemed 10-03-10 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grey_1 (Post 2327226)
You should get back in sometime - some seriously good community mods out for L4D now. :)

Well, I just need to get internet out to my trailer. To do that, I'm looking at purchasing a new Wireles-N router/DSL modem combo, then the wireless card for my rig. Even with my employee discount through work that'll probably come to about $150. Just don't have it right now. :(

Hopefully soon, though. Kinda' gets old having to use my buddy's rig for anything 'net related. Will be nice to have it on my rig again. :)