nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   MMORPGs (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   DC Universe Online (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=156771)

CaptnStubing 11-03-10 02:08 PM

DC Universe Online
 
Anyone looking forward to this game? I was until I got into the BETA.

DiscipleDOC 11-03-10 02:49 PM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptnStubing (Post 2341528)
Anyone looking forward to this game? I was until I got into the BETA.

How was the beta?

Bearclaw 11-03-10 02:55 PM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
Obviously it suckeDD. Lead to reaDD, DD.

DiscipleDOC 11-03-10 03:18 PM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearclaw (Post 2341561)
Obviously it suckeDD. Lead to reaDD, DD.

Do you mean learn to read?

:rofl

Yaboze 11-03-10 03:26 PM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
How ironical.

bacon12 11-03-10 04:02 PM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearclaw (Post 2341561)
Obviously it suckeDD. Lead to reaDD, DD.

LeaDD to write before you pick on someone else nubbins.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaboze (Post 2341579)
How ironical.

I agree such a noob, but we should probably cut him slack. I imagine its hard to type with those claws getting in the way.

CaptnStubing 11-03-10 05:54 PM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
I liked the game but the controls were HORRIBLE! Usually I don't cry about consolized games but this game consolized sucked. The game play is solid the graphics are cool, very stylized but nothing to make you say wow. All in all I don't get the game unless they change the UI

BronzeGod 11-04-10 01:51 AM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearclaw (Post 2341561)
Obviously it suckeDD. Lead to reaDD, DD.

BearFAIL :headexplode:

DiscipleDOC 11-04-10 09:00 AM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptnStubing (Post 2341657)
I liked the game but the controls were HORRIBLE! Usually I don't cry about consolized games but this game consolized sucked. The game play is solid the graphics are cool, very stylized but nothing to make you say wow. All in all I don't get the game unless they change the UI

Is this only for the console? If so, I won't get it.

CaptnStubing 11-04-10 12:07 PM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC (Post 2341944)
Is this only for the console? If so, I won't get it.

It's for PS3 and PC.

CaptnStubing 11-06-10 03:32 PM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
They fixed the key binding bug. The game is really enjoyable now.

Yaboze 11-08-10 02:28 PM

Re: DC Universe Online
 
Someone has to do it.

(w/opics)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.