HPC Luminaries to Speak at NVIDIA Booth During SC10
The International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking Storage and Analysis
(SC10) in New Orleans, takes place November 13-19, and we'll again be hosting the NVIDIA GPU Computing Theater at our booth (#1343). The Theater will feature a great lineup of HPC and GPU computing sessions presented by industry luminaries from both the academic and scientific community.
Our presenter lineup includes:
- Takayuki Aoki, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Tamrat Belayneh, ESRI
- Jack Dongarra, University of Tennessee
- Robert Farber, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Wu Feng, Virginia Tech
- Wei Ge, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Mark Govett, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Satoshi Matsuoka, Global Scientific Information & Computing Center (GSIC) of Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Patrick McCormick, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Paul Navratil, Texas Advanced Computing Center
- Thomas Schulthess, Swiss National Supercomputing Centre
- John Stone, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Jeffrey Vetter, Oakridge National Laboratory/Georgia Tech
- Michael Wolfe, The Portland Group
The theater will also feature talks from NVIDIA developers and researchers on topics including: GPU Computing for Computational Science, Parallel Programming with CUDA C, CUDA Accelerated Linpack on Clusters with GPUs, GPU Cloud Computing 101: Getting Started, Parallel Programming with CUDA Fortran and Parallel Nsight. The theater sessions are open to all attendees of SC10 and run while the exhibit hall is open. You can find out the latest schedule for the theater here
. Make sure to mark these talks on your calendar and arrive early as seats may be limited!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.