New GeForce 500M Series GPUs Power Top Notebooks of 2011
Today at CES, we announced our new lineup of GeForce 500M Series notebook GPUs that will be featured in the top notebooks of 2011 from your favorite OEMs including Acer, Asus, Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, and more.
If you're planning on buying a new notebook in 2011, look for one packing a GeForce GPU, which will deliver:
- NVIDIA Optimus Technology: Optimus transparently switches between high-performance GeForce graphics and battery-sipping integrated graphics depending on the application. With Optimus, you get the best of both worlds: great graphics performance with GeForce GPUs and great CPU performance, without sacrificing battery life.
- Great GPU Performance: Whatever your performance demands, GeForce GPUs deliver. From the new GeForce GT 520M with 2X the performance of integrated graphics (aka 'Sandy Bridge'), GeForce GT 540M with 4X performance, to GeForce GTX GPUs for the best experience on the latest DX11 gaming titles.
- Best HD Video, High-Res Photo, Web, and 3D experience: Beyond gaming, choose GeForce to accelerate your digital life. Whether you're editing HD videos or high-res photos, accelerating new HTML5 websites, or watching your favorite Blu-Ray 3D title, GeForce GPUs add a powerful second processor to your notebook for media rich tasks.
In our booth (Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall 3, Booth # 31431), we are showcasing a number of top notebooks from leading OEMs including:
- Acer Aspire 4750G with GeForce GT 540M
- Asus N53SV notebook with GeForce GT 540M
- Dell XPS 17 3DVision notebook with GeForce GT 555M
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 with GeForce GT 550M
- And moreā?¦
2011 will be a great year for notebooks with NVIDIA GeForce graphics!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.