nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   crysis 2 is out (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=160740)

m3dude 03-18-11 12:27 PM

crysis 2 is out
 
videos and reports are starting to pop up.

no editor
everything is exactly the same as the beta/demo minus the bugs/glitches
all mention of dx11 has been removed from nvidias game page

basically its just as ive said it would be

Redeemed 03-18-11 12:33 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by m3dude (Post 2406912)
videos and reports are starting to pop up.

no editor
everything is exactly the same as the beta/demo minus the bugs/glitches
all mention of dx11 has been removed from nvidias game page

basically its just as ive said it would be

I'm assuming you mean on torrents to pirate and no retail, right?

m3dude 03-18-11 12:34 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
both. console versions have also been pirated btw

Redeemed 03-18-11 12:38 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by m3dude (Post 2406914)
both. console versions have also been pirated btw

Don't you know better than to post that here? Why spread the word? And if it's such a bad game not worthy of purchase why pirate it? Just don't get it. If it's not worth buying then it's not worth playing. Simple.

I'm reporting this thread since it relates to piracy. :)

Rummy 03-18-11 12:40 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
Nice links by the way.

mojoman0 03-18-11 12:41 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
This happened like A month ago and threads were dealt with

m3dude 03-18-11 12:42 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
umm its been reported on journalist sites that the game has been pirated redeemed. keep trying to play hall monitor tho, ur rly cool!!!!!!!

btw do u have any reading comprehension at all?

Vardant 03-18-11 01:01 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed (Post 2406915)
Don't you know better than to post that here? Why spread the word? And if it's such a bad game not worthy of purchase why pirate it? Just don't get it. If it's not worth buying then it's not worth playing. Simple.

I'm reporting this thread since it relates to piracy. :)

No, the game is also actually out. There are pictures of the box etc.

And honestly, is repeating a known fact really making that much of a difference? If you're a pirate, you know the game is out. If you didn't know, you would have found out later and downloaded it anyway. If you're not a pirate, well, it doesn't change a thing.

grey_1 03-18-11 01:09 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
I'll wait for a 50% off sale. Should have a good idea if it's worth purcasing or not by then.

Redeemed 03-18-11 01:21 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vardant (Post 2406921)
No, the game is also actually out. There are pictures of the box etc.

And honestly, is repeating a known fact really making that much of a difference? If you're a pirate, you know the game is out. If you didn't know, you would have found out later and downloaded it anyway. If you're not a pirate, well, it doesn't change a thing.

Steam still has it listed as a pre-order, Amazon says it'll be released on the 22nd... that's 4 days from now, walmart lists it as pre-order, BestBuy lists it as pre-order, Gamestop lists it as pre-order.

No, it isn't officially available. Piracy is not tolerated here, you all know this. And the flippant disregard for this policy by certain members here is really beginning to get annoying to me personally.

I reported this thread, like I said I would. Now it is in the hands of the mods. If they wish to delete thread they may, if they feel this doesn't violate the site policy they'll leave it be. :)

DiscipleDOC 03-18-11 01:21 PM

Re: crysis 2 is out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by m3dude (Post 2406912)
videos and reports are starting to pop up.

no editor
everything is exactly the same as the beta/demo minus the bugs/glitches
all mention of dx11 has been removed from nvidias game page

basically its just as ive said it would be

The public release of Crysis 2 is March 22nd. Anything else is either pirated or obtained in a way that is not recommended here a nVnews. If you want to talk about this game, then wait for the public release.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.