nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Mobile Devices And Smartphones (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   ios 4.3.2 Changes (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=161670)

betterdan 04-19-11 07:38 AM

ios 4.3.2 Changes

■Fixes an issue that occasionally caused blank or frozen video during a FaceTime call
■Fixes an issue that prevented some international users from connecting to 3G networks on iPad Wi-Fi + 3G
■Contains the latest security updates

AthlonXP1800 04-19-11 07:16 PM

Re: ios 4.3.2 Changes

The latest IOS 4.3.2 did not fixed battery and memory draining issues everybody like me suffered since 4.2.1.

I updated to IOS 4.3.2 then jailbreaked it, deleted all programs running in background and leave it until full charged. After full charged for 8 hours, I noticed the battery drained 25% down to 75% with no programs running. I checked System program for memory and it only got 15MB left. Same issues to full charged iphone 4 people used for a day only last 6 hours and very low free memory, I find it now worse than Android.

betterdan 04-19-11 08:50 PM

Haven't noticed any battery or memory problems with the wife's ipad or my ipod touch 4G.

My Android phone can go 2 days on a charge since I turned off auto sync for everything.

mojoman0 04-19-11 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AthlonXP1800 (Post 2420869)
The latest IOS 4.3.2 did not fixed battery and memory draining issues everybody like me suffered since 4.2.1.

I updated to IOS 4.3.2 then jailbreaked it, deleted all programs running in background and leave it until full charged. After full charged for 8 hours, I noticed the battery drained 25% down to 75% with no programs running. I checked System program for memory and it only got 15MB left. Same issues to full charged iphone 4 people used for a day only last 6 hours and very low free memory, I find it now worse than Android.

some people reported disabling ping helps a bit. under general settings, restrictions. my front facing camera on my ipod touch 4g stopped working a couple weeks ago and was hoping this revision would fix it. no go, must be hardware

AthlonXP1800 04-20-11 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mojoman0 (Post 2420909)
some people reported disabling ping helps a bit. under general settings, restrictions. my front facing camera on my ipod touch 4g stopped working a couple weeks ago and was hoping this revision would fix it. no go, must be hardware

if you updated iOS 2 weeks ago and have other apps that used front camera then try uninstall it and see if it work. If not, try restored to previous iOS that front camera had been worked last time.

If nothing working then it the hardware, your ipod touch 4G have 1 year warranty when you purchased it, you can take it and the original retail packaing to your local Apple store for free new replacement.