nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Console World (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ***Official inFamous 2 Feedback Thread*** (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=163222)

ViN86 06-07-11 12:18 PM

***Official inFamous 2 Feedback Thread***

Well game launches today. Anyone get it yet? Post your comments and feedback here. :D

DiscipleDOC 06-07-11 12:20 PM

Re: ***Official inFamous 2 Feedback Thread***

The commercials look nice. I will keep an eye out on this game. ;)

ViN86 06-07-11 01:21 PM

By the way, anyone who doesn't own the first one, get it with your free PSN promotion! It's an amazing game.

Mr. Hunt 06-07-11 05:20 PM

Been playing for about 4 hours straight... AWESOME FREAKING GAME! Gotta go to work, so I gotta put it down for now :(.

ViN86 06-07-11 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt (Post 2442697)
Been playing for about 4 hours straight... AWESOME FREAKING GAME! Gotta go to work, so I gotta put it down for now :(.

Thanks Hunt. I knew you'd get it and let us know how it is.

So, good decision to keep Cole the same or bad decision? :D

Mr. Hunt 06-08-11 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViN86 (Post 2442752)
Thanks Hunt. I knew you'd get it and let us know how it is.

So, good decision to keep Cole the same or bad decision? :D

Doesn't matter to me... he is fine, but I was fine with him in Infamous 1, and the ORIGINAL Infamous 2 trailers. Gameplay is awesome and that is what I care about. Unlike you. ;)

ViN86 06-08-11 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt (Post 2442921)
Doesn't matter to me... he is fine, but I was fine with him in Infamous 1, and the ORIGINAL Infamous 2 trailers. Gameplay is awesome and that is what I care about. Unlike you. ;)

:lol:

How far are you into it? How long do you think the game is?

Mr. Hunt 06-08-11 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViN86 (Post 2442956)
:lol:

How far are you into it? How long do you think the game is?

No idea how long I've been playing... put probably... 6-8 hours in and it says 26% on the save data, but that might also include side missions. Just got my... new powers... Game is amazing.

Mr. Hunt 06-09-11 07:17 PM

Beat it... 56% complete... still got a lot of sidemissions to do and of course over half of those dang blast shards to get :\. Finished it with the good ending... was a bit surprised with how it ended, but amazing game and now I will start on my evil hard play through. I regret not putting it on Hard from the start... that is how I did Infamous and I regret not doing it in this one... felt too easy most of the time.

LurkerLito 06-19-11 01:46 PM

I am playing it now, but taking my time and doing as many side missions as I can before hitting up the main plot missions. It's a fun game, if you liked the first you will like this. Though if you just finished the first one (like I did), you might not like the new voice of Cole. I much prefer the infamous 1 voice, this new one sounds like some teenager, as if Cole got younger. And like all sequels, something happens and you lose most of your powers and have to relearn them again :(. I really wish they'd come up with a better way than that tired old restart method.