nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=163276)

mailman2 06-08-11 11:16 AM

Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Not for PC though of course, as usual consoles, PS3 and Xbox 360 again...and we get blamed for piracy. Irony.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/60...s-A-Week-Early

For those of you that are planning on picking up Duke Nukem Forever it's time to put up those spoiler guards. Pirates have already released a full version of the game, leaving the floodgates open for spoilerific activities of all sorts in the coming week. Duke Nukem Forever was meant to be under wraps for most of the world on June 10th, and the US June 14th, but all that has obviously changed.

Of course once again it's the Xbox 360 version of a major game hitting pirate channels first, something that publishers used to bash the PC platform over as some sort of excuse to shift their focus away. It leaves me wondering just when publishers are going to start to acknowledge the console problem, or does it not matter as long as copies are still flying off shelves?

HiCZoK4 06-08-11 11:20 AM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Its only 2 days before 10th. I didnt even bother downloading it :lol:
But thats becouse I am getting pc version as preordered:P


And yeah. PC is that bad pirates market...

|MaguS| 06-08-11 11:26 AM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mailman2 (Post 2443032)
Not for PC though of course, as usual consoles, PS3 and Xbox 360 again...and we get blamed for piracy. Irony.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/60...s-A-Week-Early

For those of you that are planning on picking up Duke Nukem Forever it's time to put up those spoiler guards. Pirates have already released a full version of the game, leaving the floodgates open for spoilerific activities of all sorts in the coming week. Duke Nukem Forever was meant to be under wraps for most of the world on June 10th, and the US June 14th, but all that has obviously changed.

Of course once again it's the Xbox 360 version of a major game hitting pirate channels first, something that publishers used to bash the PC platform over as some sort of excuse to shift their focus away. It leaves me wondering just when publishers are going to start to acknowledge the console problem, or does it not matter as long as copies are still flying off shelves?

PC gets blamed for piracy because the sales on the platform are far lower then the other platforms so its more of a hit. I bet you when Duke Nukem does release on the net for the PC you will see three times the traffic on the PC version over the console.

|MaguS| 06-08-11 11:28 AM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slaWter (Post 2443040)
And otherwise you'd have downloaded it? Pfff :thumbdwn:

He probably still will, I really doubt his preorder claim. He is a known pirate and a deebag.

DiscipleDOC 06-08-11 11:30 AM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS| (Post 2443043)
He probably still will, I really doubt his preorder claim. He is a known pirate and a deebag.

If he does, that's something that will not be mentioned here at nV News...

mailman2 06-08-11 11:41 AM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS| (Post 2443043)
He probably still will, I really doubt his preorder claim. He is a known pirate and a deebag.

EDIT- NM, thought it was referring to me. Sorry, my bad.

DiscipleDOC 06-08-11 11:45 AM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mailman2 (Post 2443056)
Uhhh.. wrong guy... I didn't preorder it, never claimed to.

I'm not a "known" pirate... I don't know wtf you are talking about but it's not me. I hate the rap PC gamers get for pirating when the consoles always leak and early. You can apologize to me now for being a deebag and a liar.

Most games I buy retail... but just to prove I buy games...here is what my Steam account is worth... whats yours worth?

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/tazman137

He was not referring to you. Calm down.

Logical 06-08-11 12:04 PM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
**** off with your boring **** about " whine ehine whine blame Pc's for piracy...whine whine whine console leaked early whine whine whine....PC's are to blame you can't get torrents on consoles.....

FFS get a ****in grip fanboys.

StoNer 06-08-11 12:12 PM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
How exactly can you spoil a Duke Nukem game?

Most people don't really play it for the story lol

mailman2 06-08-11 12:18 PM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical (Post 2443074)
PC's are to blame you can't get torrents on consoles....

Dude, seriously... get a clue before you start ranting. You couldn't be anymore wrong right now.

If you don't like a thread don't post in it, but you didn't have to look like such a fool.

ViN86 06-08-11 12:33 PM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiCZoK4 (Post 2443035)
Its only 2 days before 10th. I didnt even bother downloading it :lol:
But thats becouse I am getting pc version as preordered:P


And yeah. PC is that bad pirates market...

That's why you didn't bother? Not because it's stealing and it's illegal?

You need to grow up.

Redeemed 06-08-11 12:36 PM

Re: Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ViN86 (Post 2443093)
That's why you didn't bother? Not because it's stealing and it's illegal?

You need to grow up.

I cannot stand pirates. There is absolutely *no* excuse to pirate *anything*.

First off, if it is worth your time to playit/watch it/listen to it, then it is worth your money. How much of your money is the debatable part. Wait till it is available someplace for a price you deem reasonable.

Not worth any of your money? Then it isn't worth any of your time either. Go spend your hard earned money and precious time on something you'll actually enjoy and value.

And honestly anybody whom disagrees is merely trying to justify their stealing and being a theif. No two-ways about it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.