nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Mobile Devices And Smartphones (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   3D Phones hit the market. (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=163835)

Albo 06-24-11 07:02 PM

3D Phones hit the market.
 
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1693...-3d-phones.htm

six_storm 06-24-11 07:52 PM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
3D is such a stupid, stupid idea. TVs, phones, movies, and anything 3D is just retarded.

Don't mean to troll, but I hate this whole 3D movement people are doing.

bob saget 06-24-11 07:58 PM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
http://www.eweekeurope.co.uk/wp-cont...a-hologram.jpg

:bleh:

Bearclaw 06-24-11 08:19 PM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by six_storm (Post 2449192)
3D is such a stupid, stupid idea. TVs, phones, movies, and anything 3D is just retarded.

Don't mean to troll, but I hate this whole 3D movement people are doing.

This. Completely 100% agree. 3D was a little moment and it's gone. I hope the idea of anything 3D vanishes soon...

Hogrider 06-24-11 10:35 PM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
3D without glasses would rock. 3D with glasses on a consumer device is crappier than Rosie Odonnel's ass after an ex lax snack.

Bearclaw 06-25-11 08:57 AM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
:wtf: Gross, Hogrider...

|MaguS| 06-25-11 10:21 AM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
I want the LG Thrill 4G just because it's a fast ****ing phone. The 3D is just a timid part of the phone.

Yaboze 06-25-11 10:49 AM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
The new HTC Evo one is very nice, I checked it out with a buddy at the Sprint store yesterday. Dual core 1.2ghz processor, 2 5mp camera's, etc.

We took some pics of the store in 3d, it kinda looked like the Nintendo 3DS 3d.

tornadog 06-25-11 01:09 PM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaboze (Post 2449329)
The new HTC Evo one is very nice, I checked it out with a buddy at the Sprint store yesterday. Dual core 1.2ghz processor, 2 5mp camera's, etc.

We took some pics of the store in 3d, it kinda looked like the Nintendo 3DS 3d.

this

the 3d photos we have been taking on mine are pretty nice, shows a real sense of depth against the background. Also watched the free green hornet movie. Compared to my 3d tv, the quality is almost as good. I hope they get this technology in TVs soon, so we no longer have to use th eglasses.

DiscipleDOC 06-27-11 09:09 AM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS| (Post 2449326)
I want the LG Thrill 4G just because it's a fast ****ing phone. The 3D is just a timid part of the phone.

I seen the infuse yesterday, and I was very impressed. Still, I'm going to stick with my Inspire until my contract goes belly up.

|MaguS| 06-27-11 09:59 AM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC (Post 2449857)
I seen the infuse yesterday, and I was very impressed. Still, I'm going to stick with my Inspire until my contract goes belly up.

I got my captivate running on gingerbread with 1.4ghz. :D

DiscipleDOC 06-27-11 10:13 AM

Re: 3D Phones hit the market.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS| (Post 2449874)
I got my captivate running on gingerbread with 1.4ghz. :D

My wife has my old captivate, and I have GB running on that as well. GB drains the battery like crazy fast. She likes it, so I'm not complaining.:)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.