nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360 (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=167439)

K007 10-17-11 03:05 AM

Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
Well...not really surprise lol..

http://botchweed.com/game-news/batma...m-city-leaked/

I was a bit surprised when my work mates told me about it...they are mostly console gamers and they pirate the crap out of the console games...so lame.

http://cdn.botchweed.com/wp-content/...ity_combat.jpg

http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideo...mb_wide300.jpg

BioHazZarD 10-17-11 04:42 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
Lol everything on xbox gets pirated before pc since there is no locks or anything.. just rip the cd and you all set.

omzig 10-17-11 04:53 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
What no Dev/publisher posts stating that all Xbox 360 owners are priating scum and about how disappointed and disillusioned they are with the console market....seems XGD3 didnt last long lol

K007 10-17-11 05:18 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
i guess the profit they make is enough to satisfy it....

thats the downside for pc gaming...piracy maybe in quantity a lot less, but the sales are still not as high they expect...but then again...certain games are garbage on pc...so the poor sales = instant...piracy...yea its piracy.. lol...

so cant wait for this...been itching for a good game :).

BF3/Batman AC!!...

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...=l&tid=6947591

nutcrackr 10-17-11 05:20 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
It's out in like 2 days, I'd say that's pretty good for a big release.

K007 10-17-11 05:21 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
i thought its next week? btw how come i cant see it on steam? i know gfwl was dropped...steamworks?

nutcrackr 10-17-11 05:25 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by K007 (Post 2491484)
i thought its next week? btw how come i cant see it on steam? i know gfwl was dropped...steamworks?

Nope it is GFWL on PC, green man gaming got it wrong. Will probably come to steam soon. PC release is start of November (8th probably). AC is out 18th October in North Americalands.

Vardant 10-17-11 05:25 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BioHazZarD (Post 2491477)
Lol everything on xbox gets pirated before pc since there is no locks or anything.. just rip the cd and you all set.

It's actually not that easy. There are protections in place and MS has been improving them a lot lately, but people know their system too well by now, so they crack them really fast.

six_storm 10-17-11 05:54 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nutcrackr (Post 2491483)
It's out in like 2 days, I'd say that's pretty good for a big release.

This. Many games break street date or "get leaked" the weekend before it comes out.

K007 10-17-11 07:05 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nutcrackr (Post 2491485)
Nope it is GFWL on PC, green man gaming got it wrong. Will probably come to steam soon. PC release is start of November (8th probably). AC is out 18th October in North Americalands.

link for confirmation on gfwl

y so late release for pc?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Vardant (Post 2491487)
It's actually not that easy. There are protections in place and MS has been improving them a lot lately, but people know their system too well by now, so they crack them really fast.

from what i am reading, the batman ac uses ms latest anti piracty thing...it was cracked....very fast -.-

Logical 10-17-11 10:01 AM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
meh

Been told that BF3 is already available on some torrent sites /cba

Ghosthunter 10-17-11 12:38 PM

Re: Batman Arkham City - Leaked XBOX360
 
It this a console title originally and then ported to PC?

I am trying to decide if should get it for PC or Console


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.