nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Console World (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Official Uncharted 3 Feedback Thread (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=168085)

Ghosthunter 11-01-11 08:55 AM

Official Uncharted 3 Feedback Thread

I am picking up my copy tonight...first game in a long time I picked up for the PS3...cannot wait!

Anyone else picking it up?

Mr. Hunt 11-01-11 09:59 AM

Re: Uncharted 3

Picked it up and played for about 3 hours last night... amazing game! I LOVE the freaking graphics on the game, and the game plays smoother than ever. The new melee combat system is nice, and so far the story is great.

Weird thing happened while I was picking it up... somebody at Gamestop was there to get the new Sonic game... WTF?

ViN86 11-01-11 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt (Post 2496890)
Picked it up and played for about 3 hours last night... amazing game! I LOVE the freaking graphics on the game, and the game plays smoother than ever. The new melee combat system is nice, and so far the story is great.

Weird thing happened while I was picking it up... somebody at Gamestop was there to get the new Sonic game... WTF?

LOL midnight Sonic release. :rofl

I will pick up Uncharted 3 around Christmas time. Too busy atm. Damnit there are so many good games out.

Ghosthunter 11-01-11 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt (Post 2496890)

Did you play uncharted 2 ? how would you compare it to 2?

Mr. Hunt 11-01-11 04:29 PM

Of course I have... it is more of the same, but just a lot smoother... and the big action scenes in this one (think of the train in U2) are much more intense this time around. I have NO idea how Naughty Dog accomplishes the things they do.

Ghosthunter 11-01-11 10:59 PM

ok i just got a chance after work to play it, and I love it! I love that first scene in the bar and hand to hand combat, done very well, only played for about an hour, could keep on playing but have to wake up early for work, should have more time tomorrow

ViN86 11-02-11 08:34 AM

Is there multiplayer in this as well? Anyone try it yet?

It's an afterthought personally. I love the campaign, but any extra play I can get out of it is great. :)

LurkerLito 11-02-11 09:08 AM

Re: Official Uncharted 3 Feedback Thread

I got it last night, and I love it so far. The only thing I can't do is reload the gun. I could in the other 2 Uncharted games, but this one I have to just have to wait for him to do it automatically. Maybe I am missing something but I think I pressed every button on the controller and it never reloaded the gun. I am not too far into it yet though but still it's a great game I can't wait to get back and play it later.

Hambone 11-02-11 10:24 AM

I've heard people say it's very short, has some bugs and a lot of enemies take a crazy amount of shots to put down.

Still... I think I might go out and buy it for lunch today if I can find it. It's hard to blow $60 on something people are saying only lasts 8 hours though.

ViN86 11-02-11 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hambone (Post 2497273)
I've heard people say it's very short, has some bugs and a lot of enemies take a crazy amount of shots to put down.

Still... I think I might go out and buy it for lunch today if I can find it. It's hard to blow $60 on something people are saying only lasts 8 hours though.

Well, the other two were about 8-9 hours, which seems to be the norm. But the single player campaigns are like 8-9 hour long movies. Also, you get multiplayer which should add countless hours.

Ghosthunter 11-03-11 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hambone (Post 2497273)

I only played about 1.5 hours so far and when I checked my save said it was 20% complete.

So I guess it is short, but if i recall the other ones were the same.

I still love it so much it worth it. There is a multiplayer option but have not checked it out yet

DJMONDY 11-03-11 10:20 AM

Loving this game so far. I've played around 5 hrs and its been action all the way. I'm around the half way point and so far I wouldn't say its better than U2 yet as I have a sweet spot for that game but its definitely smoother and combat is improved.

To the guy having issues with reloading just press R2 :)

Its like playing a movie its really something special this game!