nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Thanks Admin and Mods. (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16810)

UDawg 08-21-03 12:16 PM

Thanks Admin and Mods.
 
Just wanted to thank Juice and the mods for their hard work in sorting out all the political threads and putting them in one forum. It must have been a paint to go back and find them all.

I never really cared if there was a political forum. The open forum worked just fine for me. Still I can see how it cleans things up for the mods and get politics out of the way from those who don't want to see them.


Tanks again

vampireuk 08-21-03 12:22 PM

You're welcome:D

saturnotaku 08-21-03 12:56 PM

Re: Thanks Admin and Mods.
 
Quote:

Originally posted by UDawg
Still I can see how it cleans things up for the mods and get politics out of the way from those who don't want to see them.


Tanks again

Amen. Good job guys. :clap:

digitalwanderer 08-21-03 01:14 PM

Question?
 
Can me and Udawg get good and hateful at each other in this forum? (I'm only asking because I know he knows I'm not serious with it, but it IS fun while arguing politics... ;) )

MikeC 08-21-03 01:31 PM

Re: Question?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Can me and Udawg get good and hateful at each other in this forum? (I'm only asking because I know he knows I'm not serious with it, but it IS fun while arguing politics... ;) )
There will be no spitting, no hitting and no biting ears off. :) The same policy is in force in our staff forum. We learned the hard way with Mr Flibble. It's O.K. Maxpower let his hair grow long.

digitalwanderer 08-21-03 01:37 PM

Re: Re: Question?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by MikeC
There will be no spitting, no hitting and no biting ears off. :) The same policy is in force in our staff forum. We learned the hard way with Mr Flibble. It's O.K. Maxpower let his hair grow long.
Damn it, you're never gonna let me forget that whole ear incident....are ya? :rolleyes:

Ok, ok...but can I at least whack him with a clue-by-four on occasion? :p

(BTW-Thanks for the forum, great idea! :) )

UDawg 08-21-03 01:51 PM

Re: Re: Re: Question?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by digitalwanderer


Ok, ok...but can I at least whack him with a clue-by-four on occasion? :p

I guess that is called "punch drunk love" :D

PsychoSy 08-21-03 01:58 PM

That is a surprize - a political forum! Cool!! :afro:

ragejg 08-21-03 01:59 PM

..
 
yeah, I second the "thanks"... i was "supposed to" help, but I step away from my desk for 2 STINKIN HOURS and they're all moved!!! DANG IT!!! I WANTED TO DO THAT!!! :rolleyes: :D:D

stncttr908 08-21-03 02:04 PM

Excellent. Now, if I'm not in the mood for arguments, I can easily avoid them. :cool:

digitalwanderer 08-21-03 02:08 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by UDawg
I guess that is called "punch drunk love" :D
MIKE! He's already throwing puns at me!!!! :mad:


;) (<-I'm gonna be adding winkies a LOT for a while to avoid misunderstandings, sorry if it annoys. :rolleyes: )

UDawg 08-21-03 02:11 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by digitalwanderer
MIKE! He's already throwing puns at me!!!! :mad:


;) (<-I'm gonna be adding winkies a LOT for a while to avoid misunderstandings, sorry if it annoys. :rolleyes: )

ding ding!! Round one UDawg.....now if we can just do something about my spam problem :bleh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.