nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   MW3 Graphics (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=168371)

v3rninater 11-08-11 02:30 AM

MW3 Graphics
 
HAhahahahahahhHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahha

Okay,

I think some of us knew this was going to happen, but does anyone else get the sense that they took the doom 3 graphics engine and used it to make MW3??



HRMMMmmmm not like they done that before, ya know, used an older game engine to make a sequel?

Lets compare...just ignore the annoying "english" sounding fella...



Oh btw, try and knock down a tree in MW3...GL!

MaXThReAT 11-08-11 02:51 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
Yup, looks like 4 year old graphics and I'm sure my four year old graphics card will tear through this piece of **** like it is doom3....Not that I wish to imply I would even spend a cent on another Call of Dookie. All the effort in the world would have gone to waist if I did.

Ninja Prime 11-08-11 03:16 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
OWL OH OWL!!!111oneone L33T D00Dz!!! LEIK ME D0NT PLAYS MW3 CUZ WE R BAD D00DZ! I M R T00 SMRAT T0 PLAYZ MW3!!111oneoneeleven!

crainger 11-08-11 03:28 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaXThReAT (Post 2499069)
Yup, looks like 4 year old graphics and I'm sure my four year old graphics card will tear through this piece of **** like it is doom3....Not that I wish to imply I would even spend a cent on another Call of Dookie. All the effort in the world would have gone to waist if I did.

Please tell me you weren't one of the guys who complained Crysis was too system hungry and poorly coded.

Rummy 11-08-11 07:59 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
another cry baby thread how awesome.

mailman2 11-08-11 08:10 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
Well there is a problem with the game, the resolution is 1024x768 and choosing any resolution higher just stretches it.

Post some screen shots of the console-like action! Vids are blocked at work :(

They need to fix it, my guess it with 3 console focused studios working on the game, not one of them will be able to understand the PC code.

Rummy 11-08-11 08:19 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
He's not talking res he's talking graphics. Still a flaimbait thread.

Sean_W 11-08-11 08:19 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
Another game where the developers washed out the colour.

Sean_W 11-08-11 08:31 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
It's the thing to do because it makes the games more movie like. When will developers stop turning games into movies, FFS.

v3rninater 11-08-11 10:05 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
It's just funny how much of a sell out Cod has become, too bad, back in the day they were actually good games. Now it's just a cash cow, and how obvious it is...

ViN86 11-08-11 10:39 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by v3rninater (Post 2499174)
It's just funny how much of a sell out Cod has become, too bad, back in the day they were actually good games. Now it's just a cash cow, and how obvious it is...

It's the "Madden" of FPS games. People don't bitch when they release a Madden game every year and charge $60. The only updates in those are roster changes.

So why all the bitching over COD? :|

mailman2 11-08-11 11:28 AM

Re: MW3 Graphics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ViN86 (Post 2499189)
It's the "Madden" of FPS games. People don't bitch when they release a Madden game every year and charge $60. The only updates in those are roster changes.

So why all the bitching over COD? :|

1. cause it's their moms money.

2. half these guys complaining didn't even buy MW3.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.