nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Medal of Honor: Warfighter (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=175799)

Burnt_Ram 03-08-12 09:56 AM

Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
Quote:
The next Medal of Honor game is coming this October.

According to the latest issue of the Official Xbox Magazine, the game is called Medal of Honor: Warfighter. The sequel to the 2010 reboot is again being developed by Danger Close studios and follows the story of Tier 1 Operators. Multiplayer is being developed in house this time, not by DICE.

The game also uses the Frostbite 2.0 engine, the same engine that powered Battlefield 3.

EA will have more to show at the Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco next month. In the meantime, check out the new OXM for more details, interviews, and screenshots.

Source

Hmm, i hope it's supported better than the first one!

ViN86 03-08-12 10:22 AM

Black ops 2 will probably drop this November. Deja vu ....

I still think it looks good though. I'll be rooting for it, should be a good mixture of COD and BF3.

Burnt_Ram 03-08-12 11:19 AM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
i'm really hoping theres more than 7 lousy maps on release! and they actually release decent DLC, not like the last time. very dissapointing.

Burnt_Ram 03-08-12 11:23 AM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ViN86 (Post 2534817)
Black ops 2 will probably drop this November. Deja vu ....

I still think it looks good though. I'll be rooting for it, should be a good mixture of COD and BF3.

the Close Quarters DLC for BF3 will fill my CoD needs, i just hate the kill streaks in CoD games nowadays. but imagine MOH Warfighter will be a cross between the CoD style play and Battlefield. i liked the first one but its lack of MP maps and virtually no post launch support was a shame!

bob saget 03-08-12 12:31 PM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
how do you think I feel with the tens, if not hundred, of games based in ukraine or western russia, and even games that include russian language in the standard game. i understand your excitement :D

ViN86 03-08-12 04:43 PM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnt_Ram (Post 2534827)
the Close Quarters DLC for BF3 will fill my CoD needs, i just hate the kill streaks in CoD games nowadays. but imagine MOH Warfighter will be a cross between the CoD style play and Battlefield. i liked the first one but its lack of MP maps and virtually no post launch support was a shame!

+1

Redeemed 03-09-12 12:14 AM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bob saget (Post 2534835)
how do you think I feel with the tens, if not hundred, of games based in ukraine or western russia, and even games that include russian language in the standard game. i understand your excitement :D

I heard the STALKER games brought back child hood memories for you.

:p

Blade 03-09-12 03:48 AM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
As long as they dont nerf the weps like they did the last game because of the whining kiddies, i want realism god damn it!

nutcrackr 03-09-12 06:48 AM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
what nerf, call of pripyat weapons were fine

Crow_Nest 03-11-12 04:44 AM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
Looks more like BF3. And i like that. Might consider picking this one up. I know im definitely giving black ops 2 a miss. :p

Logical 03-11-12 05:59 PM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
I'll play before i buy... I never get too excited about a new medal of honor game because imo all of them since allied assault aren't very good at all, especially the multiplayer. Im intrigued to see how much they can steer clear of not having this be like BF3 TDM.

Logical 04-13-12 11:38 AM

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
 
Gameplay trailer...



Looks good, same old same old i guess...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.