nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Usernames (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=18246)

poursoul 09-18-03 10:15 AM

Usernames

Just cruising through the forums and wanted to see who's online when i came across "nvnews-reader." LOL. Is there any way to see a user listing of sorts. i dunno, for my own amusement?

digitalwanderer 09-18-03 10:29 AM

Re: Usernames

Quote:

Originally posted by poursoul
Just cruising through the forums and wanted to see who's online when i came across "nvnews-reader." LOL. Is there any way to see a user listing of sorts. i dunno, for my own amusement?
Yes, click on the "members" button in the upper-right hand corner of the page. (I use it occassionally to see if I've passed UDawg yet, but I think he's still a hundred ahead of me or so.....he's a damned hard poster to catch! ;) )

UDawg 09-18-03 12:22 PM

I blew by you then I slowed down. I was ahead by quite a bit but you can only post so much in the politics forum and seeing that I don't feel any need to defend my MIGHTY 9700pro in the video card forums I don't post there. ;)

I usually stay in general hardware, open forum and of course politics forum.

BTW look at your average daily post count. I post 3 more than you a day so you better up that. :D

digitalwanderer 09-18-03 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by UDawg
BTW look at your average daily post count. I post 3 more than you a day so you better up that. :D
I was just teasing UDawg. :p

Besides, you do NOT want to get into a postcount battle with me...trust me. ;)

saturnotaku 09-18-03 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by digitalwanderer
And the mods/admins don't want to see anyone get into a post count battle. :nono: :D

Looks like I've reclaimed 7th on the top 10 list. I was as high as 5th until DW and UD decided to rain on my posting parade. :mad: ;)

UDawg 09-18-03 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by digitalwanderer
I was just teasing UDawg. :p

I know so was I. You are right I don't want to get into a post battle with you. I post enough during work and trying to keep up with you and your home schedule especialy with the kids back at schoold I wouldn't stand a chance. ;)

My post counts fluxuat depending on the political news of the day. If there is a hot topic then my count explodes. I am willing to bet the closer we draw to the 2004 elections my count will sky rocket again.

digitalwanderer 09-18-03 01:41 PM

Yeah, my post count tends to fluctuate on stuff too and recent events like nVidia tend to shoot mine up in a hurry without any notice of it on my part. :) (AND I managed to clean me house today too...WOO-HOO! )

poursoul 09-18-03 06:10 PM

Who will be the last to post in this thread!!???

Is it Udawg or DW.... nobody knows.....

need sleep.