nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I HATE BLIZZRD AND THEIR AUTHENTICATOR (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=184452)

trivium nate 06-17-12 05:45 PM

I HATE BLIZZRD AND THEIR AUTHENTICATOR

ok so earlier i forgot my diablo 3 password and got locked outa my account because i couldn't remember the answers to my security questions and crap so i called em got some automated crap!!! they said press 6 to reset pw so i reset it finally but couldn't login because of my god damn authenticator!!!!!! so i tried calling em for account support and technical support the automated crap told me they are to damn busy!!!! GRRRRRRRR ive been locked out of my account for a while unable to do anything because of this pos authenticator. i got to page where it said remove authenticator crap from your account but it had an option that says government issued id wtf i don't work for the government goddammit.......i cant even create a effing support ticket because i have to login and i cant call them because i get an automated pofs ive been going around in circles for hours trying to get into my god damn account!! i guess my authenticator isn't working right because yesterday i reset my phone back to factory and stuff.....BS

if anyone can read this wow!

Redeemed 06-17-12 05:54 PM

Re: I HATE BLIZZRD AND THEIR AUTHENTICATOR

I hear this is the best game ever.

EVER.

:bleh:

bob saget 06-17-12 05:57 PM

Nothing worse than when the game that should be working doesn't. I couldn't log into BF3 couple of days ago and almost threw the cat out the window.

trivium nate 06-17-12 05:58 PM

lmfao bob

Redeemed 06-17-12 05:59 PM

Freakin' cats! They should know Bob is allergic to pussy.

ViN86 06-17-12 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trivium nate (Post 2564785)
ok so earlier i forgot my diablo 3 password and got locked outa my account because i couldn't remember the answers to my security questions and crap so i called em got some automated crap!!! they said press 6 to reset pw so i reset it finally but couldn't login because of my god damn authenticator!!!!!! so i tried calling em for account support and technical support the automated crap told me they are to damn busy!!!! GRRRRRRRR ive been locked out of my account for a while unable to do anything because of this pos authenticator. i got to page where it said remove authenticator crap from your account but it had an option that says government issued id wtf i don't work for the government goddammit.......i cant even create a effing support ticket because i have to login and i cant call them because i get an automated pofs ive been going around in circles for hours trying to get into my god damn account!! i guess my authenticator isn't working right because yesterday i reset my phone back to factory and stuff.....BS

Government issued ID doesn't mean you work for the government. It means the government gave you your ID. You know, like a driver's license? Those are issued by the government.

Also, you should have saved the restore code in the authenticator before you factory reset your phone.

Redeemed 06-17-12 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger (Post 2564840)
Paper? Paper? Look at it paper. Smell it, paper.

There are times I think you belong in a cage. :lol:

:naughty:

Starscream 06-17-12 11:32 PM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure by government issued id they mean things like a driver's license.

RollinThundr 06-18-12 12:55 AM

How the hell can someone forget their password or security question? Jesus nate, lay off the damn steroids.

Maverick123w 06-18-12 12:56 AM

Quote:

I just had to send them a scanned image of my drivers license and I was back up within 24 hours. How about you actually DO what it tells you to do.

Maverick123w 06-18-12 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed (Post 2564787)
I hear this is the best game ever.

EVER.

It's really REALLY good actually.

Greedo 06-18-12 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick123w (Post 2564875)
It's really REALLY good actually.

srs?