Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Death
Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM, CS:S)
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed a problem that allowed spoofed IP addresses to make connections to the game server
- Teddy Roosebelt can now get assists in Pyrovision
- Fixed Pyrovision sometimes activating in killcams for more than just weapons and cosmetics
- Fixed exploit where the Scorch Shot could fire its short range kill pellet at the very beginning of the taunt
- Fixed blood getting sprayed on the world in some cases in Low Violence and Pyrovision
- Fixed decapitations creating head gibs in Low Violence and Pyrovision
- Fixed HitmanĀ?s Heatmaker headshot not properly getting counted on the scoreboard
- Fixed tracers being fired for other weapons (SMGs) while in focus
- Fixed Sydney SleeperĀ?s bonus not properly protecting against Decapitating Headshots
- Added team color to rainbow-showered players in Pyrovision
- Updated localization files
- Added ConVars sv_rcon_maxpacketsize and sv_rcon_maxpacketbans to allow server admins to control the maximum RCON packet size and whether or not users get banned for exceeding that limit. The defaults reflect the existing behavior.
- Fixed not being able to import custom spray images on Macs
- Fixed Macs cancelling http map downloads that take longer than 30 seconds
- Updated the HTML renderer for displaying server MOTD
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.