302.17 and black screen - KDE
After upgrading from 295.53 to 302.17, when KDM starts, there is black screen (no login window) and the cursor is positioned at right edge of the screen in the middle. Moreover, I can move the cursor somewhere at the right like there would be an another desktop. Also I could see that NVIDIA logo was positioned like in the center of two desktops (halfly moved to the right, so I just could see a half of it). When I type the password, KDE starts, but there is no greeting screen, no wallpaper (black instead of it) and no panel. After downgrading to 295.53 all is ok.
I'm using Arch Linux and I have nVidia GeForce 8400GS.
Re: 302.17 and black screen - KDE
Please provide information as much as you can get to reproduce the issue :
- Bug report file by running nvidia-bug-report.sh script as root.
- Reproduction steps in detail
- Desktop Environment you are using like KDE, GNOME, Unity etc…
- Window Manager you are using Compiz, gnome-shell, Kwin, Unity etc…
- Is the use is specific to GPU, System hardware, OS , Software Component etc…?
- Using any display manager like gdm, kdm etc…
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.