nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Borderlands 2 (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=189072)

fasedww 09-03-12 07:25 AM

Borderlands 2

Just preordered this game, Looks to be better than the first one. Unlocks in two weeks.:D

FastRedPonyCar 09-06-12 08:31 AM

Re: Borderlands 2

yeah I'm excited for it too. I eventually stopped playing the first one as most of my friends quit playing and co-op no longer was really going on with us. We beat the game, the expansions and made it I'd say about 75% through a 2nd play through.

Very fun and unique game. I hope that open world, go anywhere style of play is still there.

all that said, I'm probably going to wait on this one and grab it once some DLC's are released. I've got way too many games as it is to be buying up new releases when I know for a FACT that gearbox have numerous DLC's planned and that I can get the game and all those DLC's for less than what the game itself on release week will cost.

Still though, it's a "must own" title for me assuming that it's even half as good as the first game.

Quick420 09-20-12 11:00 AM

I cant believe nobody has this yet.......I just purchased a cold air intake for my car so my funds are too low to purchase games atm.Someone has to score it and post some screenies.

FastRedPonyCar 09-20-12 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick420 (Post 2576246)
I cant believe nobody has this yet.......I just purchased a cold air intake for my car so my funds are too low to purchase games atm.Someone has to score it and post some screenies.

yeah I dumped a ton of $$ into my car the last couple of weeks (boost gauge, vaccum lines, mass air meter, rear o2 sensor, etc) as well so the funds have been tight. I did find a discount code for the game on reddit so I jumped on it.

Probably irrelevant at this point though now that torchlight 2 unlocked this morning (nana2)

PaiN 09-22-12 06:42 AM

Seems we're in the same boat...except I spent my money stocking up on ammo and a few more mags.....not much I can to to increase the performance of a Camry anyway :o
That and I had Torchlight II on pre-order.....Borderlands II will have wait until the play funds build back up and I'm done with my other games. Maybe its price will be lower by then.....

fasedww 09-22-12 10:39 AM

I'm playing both borderlands and boarderlands 2:D

Airbrushkid 09-22-12 11:42 AM

I just bought it for $24.99 at Direct2Play.com.

sillyeagle 09-28-12 08:52 PM

Quote:

I've got hot air intake on my car, hooked my exhaust pipe right up to my intake, which is actually a form of forced induction. ;)

ATOJAR 01-27-13 12:59 PM

Well i bought borderlands GOTY edition ages ago on steam but never really got into it.

Bought borderlands 2 & the season pass along with all other available DLC not included in the season pass, Bought the game on the 22 Dec gone and ive already clocked 150+ hours in the game, The game is a blast solo but even more so in co-op with friends on TS3.

wheeljack12 07-02-13 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATOJAR (Post 2584782)
Well i bought borderlands GOTY edition ages ago on steam but never really got into it.

Bought borderlands 2 & the season pass along with all other available DLC not included in the season pass, Bought the game on the 22 Dec gone and ive already clocked 150+ hours in the game, The game is a blast solo but even more so in co-op with friends on TS3.

what's included and not included in the season pass for DLC in general? I have the base game but no dlc and if the season pass comes with most of the dlc, I wouldn't mind picking it up. I played out 1/2 of the game as a gunzerker but I recently stumbled upon a 3d vision fan site called helix mod that allows borderlands 2 to be played in 3d vision. Looks awesome in 3d! It's not a normal 3d vision game where they put the menus up front and everything behind. They have menus at different depths. The mod uses nvidia inspector to remove the borderlands 2 profile and use the alice:madness returns profile for 3d vision. They also do a shadowoverride mod for the game too. Warning, if you play borderlands in 3d vision, the helix mod site recommends not playing as the gunzerker. Hence, I am replaying the game again from the start as the commando.

FastRedPonyCar 07-02-13 09:57 AM

yeah I don't have any of the dlc and would like to get back into playing this. would a season pass give me all the DLC's including whatever that most recent one was?

wheeljack12 07-02-13 07:32 PM

Quote:

found the answer: http://gaming.stackexchange.com/ques...s-not-included