nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Medal of Honor Warfighter PC Multiplayer Trailer! (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=194499)

johnkeel105 10-13-12 03:27 AM

Medal of Honor Warfighter PC Multiplayer Trailer!

While meandering through the latest Warfighter news on Google, I happened upon this video. It shows Medal of Honor: Warfighter being played with a mouse and keyboard, furthermore it shows customization, ranking, menus and kill-streak usage. It also shows the speed of game-play. It looks quite interesting.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-czVCuhTFMQ

nutcrackr 10-23-12 09:25 PM

Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter PC Multiplayer Trailer!

I picked this up but haven't played it yet because it's locked. From what I hear the mouse controls can be improved.

nutcrackr 10-31-12 01:31 AM

Finished single player which was rather terrible. So sad to see it drop far from MoH 2010 which was merely ok. Obviously they put some more effort into the mp portion which is much better than MoH 2010 although it's a little rough around the edges. It changes just enough from CoD and BF3 to make it feel different, weapon handling is alright as in BF3. You unlock soldiers which is fine but the weapon unlock system seems silly. Great use of sound, quite good visually too. The classes are alright, just different enough and fairly well balanced. Player count is fairly low already and I don't expect a large proportion will remain beyond the end of this year. Not with Blops 2, halo 4, bf3 afterhmath hanging around. Critics have been slightly harsh on it though, imo its a 6-7/10 game with mp being good and sp being bad.

BioHazZarD 11-03-12 05:08 AM

game just sucks.. last good game was allied assault.. :(

mailman2 11-04-12 09:50 AM

I really really, really, wanted to like this game.

I'm now really, really, really excited for COD Black Ops 2. (..and I wasn't before..)

Crow_Nest 11-13-12 01:29 AM

Warfighter is probably the trashiest game I've played this year. The previous game was much better. This one is trying to hard to be another COD. Looks like Black Ops II wins this round, but im still hoping Halo 4 kills it.

Blade 11-13-12 12:12 PM

Blade like it (for multi), ole school fan from back in the day, worth a look if u can find a cheap deal.

nutcrackr 11-26-12 03:48 AM

i think multi is underrated, got 15hrs of good gameplay out of it and might get back into later when zero dark 30 comes out.