Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released
Updates to Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
Team Fortress 2
- Added mat_viewportupscale and mat_viewportscale to enable rendering the world at a reduced resolution. ("mat_viewportupscale 1" and "mat_viewportscale 0.5" will downscale world rendering by 50%.)
- Added a new convar mp_mapcycle_empty_timeout_seconds to trigger a changelevel when the server is empty
- Added positional audio support for Mumble clients
- Fixed a bug that prevented consecutive clicks on scrollbar buttons
- Performance and stability improvements
- Scream Fortress Event 2012
- Fixed a bug where buildings would be invisible during their setup time
- Mann vs. Machine
- Added the map Mvm_coaltown_event with a special Halloween mission
- Fixed a bug where players money would not be set properly when restoring a checkpoint
- Fixed server crash on vote to restart mission
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.