Updated PhysXLab 1.2.1 is up
New PhysXLab 1.2.1
release is now available, offering support for PhysX SDK 3.2.1
and APEX SDK 1.2.1
Several new features, like ability to apply noise not only to back face, but also to interior faces in cutout mode are also present.
Detailed overview of other PhysXLab 1.2.x branch capabilities can be viewed here
PhysXLab 1.2.1 ' Release Notes
- New Features
- APEX 1.2.1 support.
- PhysX SDK 3.2.1 support.
- Ability to add noise to cutout faces.
- Support for multiple interior materials.
- Fixed DE6805: Mesh disappears when using UV fracturing.
- Several UV-cutout bugfixes: DE6502, 6503, 6504, and 6505.
- More graceful exit when running out of memory during project load (DE6762).
- Fixed remaining crash in playground when using impact damage on Tesla cards.
- Fixed DE6398, DE6449, DE6397: UV import errors with FBX format.
- Fixed DE6451: Interior material settings are universal.
- Fixed interior noise parameters not being set to default with new project.
- Fixed DE6344: Cutout noise is flat-shaded.
- Fixed DE6343: Triangles poke through mesh edges when using cutout fracturing noise.
- Fixed DE6316: Lab 1.2.1 copies over 1.2.0 when installed.
- Fixed DE6315: Materials setting for Multi interior materials are universal.
- Treated DE6313: Using interior noise causes memory usage to skyrocket.
- Fixed DE6279: Collision quality not giving fine enough results.
- Known issues
- GRBs are disabled in this version, due to a problem on older cards.
While PhysX Registered Developer Program
website is still getting back on track, PhysXLab 1.2.1
can be downloaded through Developer Support Center
If you are experiencing troubles with registration, please refer to our updated guide
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.