AOC d2757Ph is a New 27-inch Passive 3D Monitor with IPS Panel
Following the release of the AOC d2357Ph 23-inch passive 3D monitor with thin bezel earlier this year (5.8 mm thin frame), AOC has just announced a new larger model with the same style and functionality ' the AOC d2757Ph. The new bigger model uses LED backlight IPS panel, supports HDMI 1.4 interface with frame packaging as well as row interleaved 3D and comes with built-in 2D to 3D conversion capabilities. Another interesting feature of the d2757Ph is that it comes with a detachable stand, which allows to transforms the display in no time at all into a large presentation monitor or giant digital picture frame. This also makes it a perfect second display for your notebook. The new 27-inch FPR (Film-type Patterned Retarder) 3D monitor from AOC comes with 2 pairs of polarized 3D glasses, 1 normal and 1 clip on for people wearing prescription glasses. And it is bundled with the TriDef 3D software for stereoscopic 3D gaming support on your PC.
AOC d2757Ph 3D Monitor Specifications:
- Monitor Size: 27â?³ (68.6cm)
- Panel type: IPS, LED backlight
- Viewing Angle: 178Â°/178Â° (CR 10)
- Response Time: 5ms
- Maximum Brightness: 250 cd/mÂ²
- Contrast Ratio: 20.000.000:1, 1.000:1 (typical)
- Pixel / Dot / Pitch: 0.311 (H) x 0.311 (V)
- 3D technology type: 3D FPR (Passive 3D)
- Maximum Resolution: 1920Ã?1080@60 Hz
- Video Connectors: 1x D-SUB 15, 2x HDMI 1.4
- Power Consumption: On:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.