nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   ***OFFICIAL FAR CRY 3 THREAD*** (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=197493)

Rummy 11-26-12 11:08 PM

***OFFICIAL FAR CRY 3 THREAD***

Well one more week for release. Looking forward to this game. Loved the first hated the second. Hoping this one will be awesome.

Starscream 11-27-12 12:40 AM

Re: ***OFFICIAL FAR CRY 3 THREAD***

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rummy (Post 2581537)
Well one more week for release. Looking forward to this game. Loved the first hated the second. Hoping this one will be awesome.

I feel pretty much the same.

Even if the reviews are good on 3 I'm waiting for a decent sale.

BioHazZarD 11-27-12 06:10 AM

looks like it will be like the first game, preety awesome.. fc2 sucked bigtime.

Rummy 11-27-12 09:13 AM

I got my copy off Steam today. Hopefully we will see a pre-load.

Rummy 11-27-12 07:54 PM

Pre-loading has started... (nana2)

fasedww 11-27-12 09:05 PM

Me TOO' pre-loading:D

Rummy 11-27-12 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fasedww (Post 2581603)
Me TOO' pre-loading:D

YAY!!

Pennyboy 11-29-12 01:40 AM

Hey guys, game has been released in New Zealand, I have put two hours into it so far and it's great! A real surprise, I wasn't going to buy this game but all the hot review of it convinced me. I too loved far cry 1 up to the point the monster things game into the story, hated Fc 2 can't see how anyone liked it, Fc 3 is def a cool game and the graphics are awesome!
Voice acting is great and love the dark theme of the game!

lee63 11-29-12 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rummy (Post 2581613)
YAY!!

Please post your results, I have a 680 classified coming today...I really want to max this game out but we'll see.

Rummy 11-29-12 04:34 PM

Sure will. I might be trading in my comp for a laptop (gaming) Asus G73Jh so we will see.

Rummy 11-29-12 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pennyboy (Post 2581730)
Hey guys, game has been released in New Zealand, I have put two hours into it so far and it's great! A real surprise, I wasn't going to buy this game but all the hot review of it convinced me. I too loved far cry 1 up to the point the monster things game into the story, hated Fc 2 can't see how anyone liked it, Fc 3 is def a cool game and the graphics are awesome!
Voice acting is great and love the dark theme of the game!

Sounds good, hated the second one looking forward to this game.

Pennyboy 11-29-12 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rummy (Post 2581787)
Sounds good, hated the second one looking forward to this game.

Just been playing it today :) got the day off work, not just to play FC3 but getting the day off has allowed me to sink more time into the game. WOW its massive, its a peformance hog too! even with the latest Nvidia FC3 Beta driver it wasn't running in SLI and I had to run the NV inspector workaround thats all over the net, now the game is silky smooth maxed out @ 1920x1080 4xAA. Probably could bump it up to 8xAA but haven't bothered so far.

Its probably the most demanding game on my hardware that I own. Was really surprised how good this game looks and how addictive it is! I really though this game was going to be LAME especially after FC2, that game I really hated. The re-spawning check points, rusty guns that jammed and the maleria thing just got me so frustrated I gave up playing it after 3hours and never played it since but this one all those annyoing things have gone.