nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Political Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   What happened? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201678)

CybrSage 02-11-13 09:24 PM

What happened?
 
What happened to PR? It appears someone decided to burn everything, ban almost everyone, and somehow thought that would make this subforum better.

Can someone who actually knows tell us all what was done and, more importantly, the thought process behind it?

DiscipleDOC 02-12-13 03:39 PM

Re: What happened?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CybrSage (Post 2586258)
What happened to PR? It appears someone decided to burn everything, ban almost everyone, and somehow thought that would make this subforum better.

Can someone who actually knows tell us all what was done and, more importantly, the thought process behind it?

Hey Cybr, what's up? How's it going?

It really doesn't matter what happened in the past. We are going to make this place a better place now. (nana2)(nana2)(nana2)

lee63 02-16-13 07:57 AM

Re: What happened?
 
Is everyone coming back ?

sillyeagle 02-16-13 05:49 PM

Re: What happened?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lee63 (Post 2586496)
Is everyone coming back ?

They better be! There's a good balance of views here.

mullet 02-16-13 05:50 PM

Re: What happened?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lee63 (Post 2586496)
Is everyone coming back ?

I hope so, everything else is water under the bridge.

lee63 02-17-13 02:51 PM

Re: What happened?
 
Me too, I miss the old nvnews.

DiscipleDOC 02-18-13 11:27 AM

Re: What happened?
 
I'm here. That's all that matters. :bleh:

mullet 02-18-13 06:24 PM

Re: What happened?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC (Post 2586618)
I'm here. That's all that matters. :bleh:

Taps Docs head, yep good Mellon. :D

DiscipleDOC 02-20-13 03:46 PM

Re: What happened?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mullet (Post 2586680)
Taps Docs head, yep good Mellon. :D

:lol:

zer0 02-21-13 12:55 PM

Re: What happened?
 
i'm back!

was in the hospital 4 days. appendicitis.

i'm home now, home rest for 2 weeks :D

mullet 02-21-13 10:11 PM

Re: What happened?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0 (Post 2586838)
i'm back!

was in the hospital 4 days. appendicitis.

i'm home now, home rest for 2 weeks :D

WOW, sorry to hear that Zer0. I hope you get better soon bud.

zer0 02-22-13 01:43 AM

Re: What happened?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mullet (Post 2586854)
WOW, sorry to hear that Zer0. I hope you get better soon bud.

thanks man, need to be in working condition 2 weeks from now. it's hard to have a medical condition abroad, without your family or relatives. at least the company paid all the expenses. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.