nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Mercury Research Report (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20254)

Sean P. 10-28-03 07:29 PM

Mercury Research Report
 
Hey guys...

Does anyone know where we can view this information without having to cough-up thousands of dollars? Was the info posted provided by NVIDIA?

Thanks ahead of time... :D

Sazar 10-28-03 07:31 PM

lookie what I found

:rofl

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...threadid=20252

j/p man... but its like one below your post currently :D

digitalwanderer 10-28-03 07:40 PM

Pelly, they've told us that nVidia is completely dominating the video card scene...what more do you need? :eek2:

Sean P. 10-28-03 08:07 PM

LoL...

That's what I get for not checking there first... :D

I'm such a noobie... :thumbsup:

Sazar 10-28-03 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sean P.
LoL...

That's what I get for not checking there first... :D

I'm such a noobie... :thumbsup:

you married yet ?

:)

Sean P. 10-28-03 10:19 PM

Married successfully for one full month as of today...thanks for asking... :D

ClyssaN 10-28-03 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sean P.
Married successfully for one full month as of today...thanks for asking... :D
where are the kids ?! :)

Sean P. 10-29-03 06:34 AM

The two cats are fine...That's about as close to kids as I am getting for at least a good 5-10yrs...

Back on track...does anyone have access to the Mercury Research report?

If so, please email me:

Email Pelly

Sazar 10-29-03 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sean P.
The two cats are fine...That's about as close to kids as I am getting for at least a good 5-10yrs...

Back on track...does anyone have access to the Mercury Research report?

If so, please email me:

Email Pelly

we just got a kitten... my gf and I :) same thoughts bout kids.. she doesn't want any rihgt now and I can't handle em right now... mine that is :D I love OTHER peoples kids lol..

gonna see bout hitching in nov or dec... since we both have rather full plates otherwise... been holding off for almost a year :)

small affair... probably nothing too fancy schmancy...

glad yer doing ok though :D

digitalwanderer 10-29-03 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sazar
gonna see bout hitching in nov or dec... since we both have rather full plates otherwise... been holding off for almost a year :)

small affair... probably nothing too fancy schmancy...

Small=better! I'm still glad that me and my wife ran off to Mexico to get married, it made it more for us. :)

If I find the full report I'll forward it to ya Pelly, you'd probably have better luck finding it over on B3D though. ;)

Sazar 10-29-03 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Small=better! I'm still glad that me and my wife ran off to Mexico to get married, it made it more for us. :)

If I find the full report I'll forward it to ya Pelly, you'd probably have better luck finding it over on B3D though. ;)

hmmm... mexico...

just a few hours drive from austin where she is :D

might be an idea... cheaper tequilla there too :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.