nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Mobile Devices And Smartphones (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread. (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=206691)

DiscipleDOC 06-17-13 01:42 PM

The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread.
 
I'll start first.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4
Tablet: Samsung Note 8.0



Your turn.

Starscream 06-17-13 05:24 PM

Re: The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread.
 
Phone: Motorola V360

slaWter 06-18-13 12:08 PM

Re: The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread.
 
Phone: iPhone 5 32GB
Tablet: iPad 3 16GB

I have a few other phones and tablets, mostly Android and Windows RT as well. But I barely use them. Except for one very cheap Android tablet I use for iDisplay on my sim rig.

DiscipleDOC 06-18-13 10:04 PM

Re: The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slaWter (Post 2591936)
Phone: iPhone 5 32GB
Tablet: iPad 3 16GB

I have a few other phones and tablets, mostly Android and Windows RT as well. But I barely use them. Except for one very cheap Android tablet I use for iDisplay on my sim rig.

I have a iPhone 5 that I don't use...I love my android product much more...:thumbsup:

Airbrushkid 06-19-13 09:27 AM

Re: The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread.
 
Phone: iPhone 5 64GB
Tablet: iPad 2 32GB

Q 06-19-13 09:50 AM

Re: The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread.
 
HTC Rezound (punch me in the face edition)
iPad 2 16 GB

slaWter 06-19-13 11:09 AM

Re: The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC (Post 2591948)
I have a iPhone 5 that I don't use...I love my android product much more...:thumbsup:

Good for you :)
Starting with Jelly Bean, Android became very good. A device like the HTC One for example is a brilliant product. I really like the idea that we'll soon see high-end devices running Stock-Android! All that bloatware that HTC and especially Samsung puts on their devices is just horrible. This might start a new era for Android!

DiscipleDOC 06-19-13 12:22 PM

Re: The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slaWter (Post 2591967)
Good for you :)
Starting with Jelly Bean, Android became very good. A device like the HTC One for example is a brilliant product. I really like the idea that we'll soon see high-end devices running Stock-Android! All that bloatware that HTC and especially Samsung puts on their devices is just horrible. This might start a new era for Android!

I agree with the bloatware. The first thing that I do when I get a new device is root it and then customize them. I can't stand the crap on these phones.

mullet 06-20-13 08:00 PM

Re: The official "I have xxx mobile device" thread.
 
I got a junk LG Lucid. Maybe I will root it when I muster the courage. :o


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.