nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Mobile Devices And Smartphones (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   New mobile phone? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=210638)

ATOJAR 09-28-13 09:36 AM

New mobile phone?

So my contract is up in January, I can upgrade my nexus.

I know January is still a while away but been looking around to see of there is anything i fancy.

Been looking at the HTC One, Does anybody own one of these? What are they like?

Or does anybody know of any mobile phones being release before January that look good?

DiscipleDOC 10-01-13 01:11 PM

Re: New mobile phone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATOJAR (Post 2596144)
So my contract is up in January, I can upgrade my nexus.

I know January is still a while away but been looking around to see of there is anything i fancy.

Been looking at the HTC One, Does anybody own one of these? What are they like?

Or does anybody know of any mobile phones being release before January that look good?

I have a friend that has this phone and he loves it. He used to have an S4, but he went with the HTC One because it has a better sound quality. It looks pretty nice, too. :)

ATOJAR 10-02-13 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC (Post 2596267)
I have a friend that has this phone and he loves it. He used to have an S4, but he went with the HTC One because it has a better sound quality. It looks pretty nice, too. :)

Cool, Just found out the Nexus 5 is due out though. (nana2)

fraggelrock 10-23-13 09:51 PM

I love my Galaxy S4.

I had the S2 and the S3, and for me Samsung rocks!

The S4 even now comes in a waterproof version.

mullet 10-24-13 07:08 PM

The NSA gave the Galaxy S4 4 out of 5 stars.:D

DiscipleDOC 12-23-13 05:21 PM

I have the Note 3 now. :thumbsup:

MUYA 12-30-13 12:05 AM

LG G2 ...why? 3000mah battery! :)

Smartphones are smarter than ever but, they all lack juice and LG G2 is the only recently released with a decent battery performance, thanks to the 3000mah battery

I think only the Motorola Droid Max and Lenovo some model have higher capacity battery

ATOJAR 03-03-14 03:16 AM

Well just got me the LG G2, had it a few days now and wow this phone is ridiculous!

Screen colours and clarity is amazing and this thing is blazing fast!

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk.

MUYA 06-02-14 11:53 PM

I went for the Samsung S5....as part of contract renewal. Looks fugly compared to M8..but..2800mAh is better than 2600mAh.

Battery life is better than my previous S3, I dont need to charge the phone with my daily usage, ie mostly used as music player / gaming every now and then / internet surfing and some social media apps

12 hours or so....not bad, quite happy.

Did not have an option for LG G3..which given the choice, I would have opted....