nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Thread deletion. (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2119)

PCarr78 09-22-02 06:57 PM

Thread deletion.

WHy is an entire thread deleted when there is only one offending post in it? Especially when a discussion sprung up because of that post?

*sigh*

I'm really starting to get sick of it.

ExitWound 09-22-02 07:50 PM

There were a few words here and there that shouldn't have been used too *ahem*. No bypassing the swear filter bub. :D

volt 09-22-02 08:56 PM

Don't worry it's not deleted. It's been moved to a safer place and is being edited :>

AshG 09-22-02 10:05 PM

Wow. Random thread deletion and editing, and I have nothing to do with it.

Frankly, and I know this isn't the consensus feeling, but I have to stand behind editing like this. I took a look at some of the contents, and it's just sickening. And as for bypassing the swear filter, it's there for a reason.

Yeah Corp, I'm about sick of this but for some different reasons. Ever since the restart, it's felt like everyone thinks they're entitled to do or say whatever they want. Us oldbies are being outpaced by the new leaner, meaner, dumber models...

Kruno 09-22-02 11:00 PM

ROTFLMAO!!! It's funny because it's true. There seems to be threads going bad because some lamers want to do what they want. When they get in trouble they seem to blame everyone around them, "Oh, you see I was being bashed by all the boards members. I was just defending myself" type attitude.

Quote:

Originally posted by AshG
Wow. Random thread deletion and editing, and I have nothing to do with it.

Frankly, and I know this isn't the consensus feeling, but I have to stand behind editing like this. I took a look at some of the contents, and it's just sickening. And as for bypassing the swear filter, it's there for a reason.

Yeah Corp, I'm about sick of this but for some different reasons. Ever since the restart, it's felt like everyone thinks they're entitled to do or say whatever they want. Us oldbies are being outpaced by the new leaner, meaner, dumber models...

StealthHawk 09-23-02 10:45 AM

people need to grow up and learn how to ignore certain posts and not respond to them. so many of the pissing matches could be prevented that way, especially the whole "mine's bigger than yours" debacle we see constantly with Operating Systems, video cards, etc.

Mod 09-23-02 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by volt
Don't worry it's not deleted. It's been moved to a safer place and is being edited :>
Wow , I just watched signs ! :D My mind is filled with ETs, and this makes me remeber of those abductees cases, where some people when are not taken to be studied, are improved ! :D

The threads are being abducted ! :D

volt 09-23-02 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mod

Wow , I just watched signs ! :D My mind is filled with ETs, and this makes me remeber of those abductees cases, where some people when are not taken to be studied, are improved ! :D

The threads are being abducted ! :D

Yea! for further studies (if necessary hehe)

thcdru2k 09-23-02 07:04 PM

lol i thought signs kinda sucked. me and my friend just laughed the whole movie. you know the first time that green alien popped up on that mexican party video. we just stood up and started laughing. that thing was a skinny piece of **** lol.

Mod 09-23-02 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thcdru2k
mexican party video. we just stood up
It was a brazilian party, in Passo Fundo :) . I researched this city in google, and I discovered this is a city at the south of Brazil, almost at Uruguay. Besides, those kids weren't even talking in spanish ... :)