nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   how can I center text on nvnews? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21734)

Sazar 12-01-03 09:08 PM

how can I center text on nvnews?
 
on most vbulletin based boards I can use tags to display center items...

for some reason it does not appear to work here... wondering if there is a way ?

example

this should be centered

sbp 12-02-03 04:52 PM

Its possible to add it in the admin control panel.

Sazar 12-02-03 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sbp
Its possible to add it in the admin control panel.
yes but the html tags are turned off in the usercp...

:)

if anyone can help me out with this I would appreciate it...

vampireuk 12-02-03 05:42 PM

Spacebar:angel:

Sazar 12-02-03 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vampireuk
Spacebar:angel:
that would not center it :)

it would only make it look centered on my screen but on someone with a different resolution ?

:cool:

vampireuk 12-02-03 05:56 PM

A post for each resolution:p

I'm just getting you back for calling out my typo yesterday:D

sbp 12-02-03 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sazar
yes but the html tags are turned off in the usercp...

:)

if anyone can help me out with this I would appreciate it...

Right Sazar but that's not what I was getting at. An admin here can go into the nV news forum admin control panel and add the code. All vBulletin does is convert vB code into html.

Sazar 12-02-03 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vampireuk
A post for each resolution:p

I'm just getting you back for calling out my typo yesterday:D

:cool:

well... this is feedback... that was the open forum numbnuts...

:)

j/k

but anyways... I just need my sig text centered... thats all...

if a mod or admin can help me out I would appreciate it :)

I am on the IRC channel right now if you want to discuss this with me...

MikeC 12-02-03 07:36 PM

Re: how can I center text on nvnews?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Sazar
on most vbulletin based boards I can use tags to display center items...

for some reason it does not appear to work here... wondering if there is a way ?

example

this should be centered

I defined a new vB code using the center tags, which will center text.

Sazar 12-02-03 07:49 PM

thanks..

this is kewl


ta m8 :)

MikeC 12-02-03 07:55 PM

Your welcome :afro2:

Sazar 12-02-03 08:11 PM

thanks sbp as well for droppn by on irc :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.