- Gaming Central
||09-25-02 11:19 PM
SOF2 1.02 Patch Released!
Here's the goodies!
Changes in 1.02:
- Added SIG551 assault rifle to primary weapon list
- Added Silver Talon pistol to the pistol weapon list
- Fire grenades got minor damage increase for fire on ground
- M-60 third-person reload animation now properly timed
- Increased the rate of fire on the M60
- Slight accuracy adjustment on pistols
- All pistols are now single fire but can be fired much faster.
- Should now say "detonated by X's m203" when killed by the m203
- g_availableWeapons cvar no longer modifiable, now controlled through "disable_*" cvars.
- Fixed bug that would cause people to join the game with no weapons
- if crouched when walking over an item it will make no noise when it is picked up
- Crouching in mid air no longer gives accuracy bonus. This means that shooting when jumping will be much more inaccurate as initially intended
- Slight increase to the MP5's accuracy
- M3A1's accuracy has been increased
- With friendly fire off you can no longer kill a teammate with a grenade by changing teams immediately after throwing it.
- Added new Kamchatka map mp_kam4
- Added new Colombia map mp_col2
- Added new hospital map mp_hos2
- Added new Prague map mp_pra2
- Raven map updated to fix the roof bug and the window bug on roof
- RMG infiltration improved to generate better maps more consistently
- Console command 'hash' removed due to its use in cheating
- Added client command "ignore". This allows a client to ignore all chat messages from another client.
- Added server command "mute". This allows a server admin to turn off chat messages for a given client.
- g_forceFollow can now be set to force first person spectating
- Added PunkBuster anti-cheat software
- Removed cvars that were used as exploits in the game
- cl_avidemo now generates TGA files instead of jpeg files.
- Use button will now toggle between first and third person spectating when following someone
- Round timer now starts after the round start delay making each round the total of both numbers
- No longer spawn as a ghost during warm-up if the round has already started
- Can no longer shoot teammates during warm-up even if friendly fire is set to 1
- Can now pick up bomb, case, etc immediately after its dropped when someone dies
- Timelimit will no longer interrupt a round in progress so the last round will always be finished
- Added g_teamkillNoExcuseTime and g_teamkillNoExcuseMultiplier to control the amount of time in the beginning of the round where there is no excuse for team killing. The multiplier controls the amount of tk% given for damage done during the no excuse time.
- Team kill damage is now doubled if you kill a teammate carrying the flag, briefcase or bomb
- Should no longer get "server is for low pings only" message when a server has sv_maxping set and is full
- When the counter hits zero on warm-up it should restart quickly rather than the laggy restart it did in the past
- Autojoin should always join the team in need now
- New hud representation of team scores including total and alive player counts
- Loading screen informs you if friendly fire is enabled now
- About box now says whether or not friendly fire is on
- MOTD from master server should now show up in the connect screen
...And many other minor bug fixes...
It's a 20MB download but worth it! :D
PunkBuster, the new maps, and that damned Sliver Talon (it's makes the USAS autoshotty look and sound like a poodle! :p )
||09-26-02 06:40 PM
awesome I'll be D/Ling it as soon as I get home. Thanks for the info. :)
||10-01-02 06:07 AM
is the "silenced" mp5 actually silenced in this one then?:D
I'll d/l it tommorow when I should have my new connection hopefully:)
||10-15-02 09:05 AM
and that damned Sliver Talon (it's makes the USAS autoshotty look and sound like a poodle! )
hooooly jebus!! The things a beast!!
PsychoSy I challenge you to a game;) :D
||10-17-02 04:53 AM
What server do you play on, chief? Tell me and the ol' Mossberg and I shall pop on over for a uh...um...palaver! Yeah, one of them! :D
||10-17-02 05:08 AM
lol, I have no idea which server I use most of the time. I end up using game spy since the inbuilt game searcher doesnt think im online:rolleyes:.
When im back from my gf's tommorow I'll have a look into which server we can use for the ass whooping...I mean friendly game;) :D
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.