nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Is this bad? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23230)

vampireuk 01-07-04 02:25 PM

Is this bad?

I've just installed Diablo 2 today and I'm enjoying playing it online, is this a bad sign?:D

MUYA 01-07-04 02:28 PM

U are obviously hankering for a bit of slash and hack RPG action!

ask a ..... question get a ........ back etc ;)

:D

Watch out for the PK'ers....if there are any

vampireuk 01-07-04 02:36 PM

I'm just a wee level 6 necromancer at the moment, there doesn't seem to be many games on battlenet. It's probably my damn router hiding most of them, but I still get on some good servers. Then I get chased back into the town by some damned big things:D

Edge 01-07-04 10:58 PM

Yeah, the game has a way of sucking you in and not letting you go. It's just one of those games that's simple enough for the hack-and-slash gamer, but gives you a purpose to keep playing like an MMO. Personally, I'd like to play it, but I don't have the expansion disc so I can't play with my friend :(

Oh well, as soon as my Ultima Online gets done I'll hopefully have a free MMORPG to waste my time on, which will hopefully take my mind off Diablo 2. Now all I need is a good macro program and I'm set :D

saturnotaku 01-07-04 11:25 PM

Man I need to reinstall D2, get my Paladin further up the level ladder. I couldn't take him on the public servers but I really wouldn't want to and I'm too lazy to start a new character.

silence 01-08-04 03:14 AM

vamp it's a bad sign....one of best croatian W:ET clans started to play Diablo 2 "just for fun while they do nothing".....and now?.....they stopped playing anything else.....

i think we will soon see screenshots from Diablo bitching about stupid n00bs and lamers and not from Desert Combat and such games....:p

demonized 01-08-04 06:51 AM

It's a bad sign if you've got more important stuff to do. cause once you get that urge to find a unique item you wont be able to stop. I can't remember how many time's i've stopped playing this game then ending up installing it again after 2-3 months. it's been 5 months since i last used my account. i'm too hooked up watching anime's and asian tv dramas.

The Baron 01-08-04 07:39 AM

Man... I had a level 91 Sorceress, level 93 Barbarian (in 1.09, when they didn't suck), level 80 Amazon, level 75 Assassin, level 75 Druid... had my Grandfather (when they were rare--when all the dupes were personalized or socketed), had my Buriza, had my Skullder's Ire, had my two Bul-Kathos Claws, had my Hellslayer for my Druid, had my Oculus, had my Stormshield. I was rockin. But oh well. Kinda sick of it now.

oh, and did I mention that I found my Grandfather? :D 400 magic find at all times, but 590 when I used my two Ali Babas

vampireuk 01-08-04 09:03 AM

Damnit, I found a cracked crystal sword and I can't indentify it and neither can that cain guy:(

The Baron 01-08-04 09:17 AM

Sigh. I just realized how much of an addict I was to that game. Every night, me and a few friends from school would hop on, do cow runs, or Baal runs, or whatever... I should've just sold that Grandfather for $80 before the dupes came out and made a bit of profit. Oh well.

zack 01-08-04 06:20 PM

I've never played any Diablo game.. Is this bad ?

The Baron 01-08-04 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zack
I've never played any Diablo game.. Is this bad ?
Yes, because the original Diablo simply rocked the house.