nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Getten a little hot around here... (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26602)

ChrisRay 03-27-04 05:44 PM

Getten a little hot around here...
 
And by Hot I mean flames. So Many threads, So many flames. So little respect between users, (Ya I'm also guildty :angel2: )


Just a few bloopers to make a note....

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26571



http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26576


http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26439

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26569



Maybe its the change of season as we slowly migrate over to spring and summer but hot blood sure does seem to be boiling..

MUYA 03-27-04 07:05 PM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
so who's gonna take off all their clothes?

Miksu 03-27-04 07:52 PM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
Well, I'm not getting the thing why person like vampireuk is posting threads like this in these forums. Unless you want to get rid of persons like Catalyst maker and don't have the guts to ask them to leave.

Clay 03-27-04 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miksu
Well, I'm not getting the thing why person like vampireuk is posting threads like this in these forums. Unless you want to get rid of persons like Catalyst maker and don't have the guts to ask them to leave.

Not sure that Vamp's post was what you paint it to be. It was extremely mild tongue and cheek-ish. Far, far worse has been posted here about both ATI and NVIDIA regarding drivers, IQ, shaders, etc, etc, etc.

-=DVS=- 03-27-04 08:39 PM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
Did someone said FLAMES FireMan to the rescue http://www.kolyana.com/forum/images/...firesmiley.gif :D

P.S only fireman emoticon i could find :wtf:

saturnotaku 03-27-04 10:32 PM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miksu
Unless you want to get rid of persons like Catalyst maker and don't have the guts to ask them to leave.

Not like he posts much here anyway. Someone else always announces new drivers before him, and then his response is, "Yep, we got them new drivers out, go downloads 'em at our site." God forbid he actually try to answer some of the criticism. And don't give me that whole ATI feedback section crap. I've used it for the past several driver releases (regarding OpenGL gamma problems among others) and fat lot of good it's done.

Perhaps ATI can form a committee to study the possibility of them thinking about changing their policy for beta testing and driver releases. :angel2:

ragejg 03-27-04 11:10 PM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
the post/flame ratio always gets a little retarded around pre-release time... it's a known pattern... :p

MUYA 03-28-04 02:55 AM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
/me slaps Rage with a Political Corrrectness Handbook

:p

vampireuk 03-28-04 06:47 AM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnotaku
Not like he posts much here anyway. Someone else always announces new drivers before him, and then his response is, "Yep, we got them new drivers out, go downloads 'em at our site." God forbid he actually try to answer some of the criticism. And don't give me that whole ATI feedback section crap. I've used it for the past several driver releases (regarding OpenGL gamma problems among others) and fat lot of good it's done.

Perhaps ATI can form a committee to study the possibility of them thinking about changing their policy for beta testing and driver releases. :angel2:

So true, I've submitted so many problems to the feedback section and nothing has changed. I've posted in the threads where he asks for feedback about the same problems and nothing again.

Quote:

Well, I'm not getting the thing why person like vampireuk is posting threads like this in these forums. Unless you want to get rid of persons like Catalyst maker and don't have the guts to ask them to leave.
God forbid I inject a little humour into a message board :eek:

Edit: I post a little joke about the degrading quality of the Catalyst drivers and suddenly I'm trying to evily drive away any ATI employees, I post a major problem about the drivers and I'm a fanboy who should stop playing such old games "coz thye are liek teh lame old gamez LOLZ!!1"

Really people we have actually been hiding something from you over these past months, problems arising, posters vanishing never to return. I'm sorry but I have to rat Mike out here, the real reason behind this is, Majestic 12 :eek: :screwy:

Or is it the knights templar.... :lol2:

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/

They are here

Andre_hazes 03-28-04 06:57 AM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vampireuk
God forbid I inject a little humour into a message board :eek:

Edit: I post a little joke about the degrading quality of the Catalyst drivers and suddenly I'm trying to evily drive away any ATI employees, I post a major problem about the drivers and I'm a fanboy who should stop playing such old games "coz thye are liek teh lame old gamez LOLZ!!1"

Really people we have actually been hiding something from you over these past months, problems arising, posters vanishing never to return. I'm sorry but I have to rat Mike out here, the real reason behind this is, Majestic 12 :eek: :screwy:

Or is it the knights templar.... :lol2:

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/

They are here

Yup, posts vanishing. Posters banned before they even post. Poster being accused of trolling and fanboyism by a fanboy mod. Please
:lame: (aaa)

vampireuk 03-28-04 07:00 AM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre_hazes
Yup, posts vanishing. Posters banned before they even post. Poster being accused of trolling and fanboyism by a fanboy mod. Please
:lame: (aaa)

You mean a NVIDIA fanboy mod, with a 9700 pro? And the posters banned before they post, a guy that constantly re-registered after he was banned and we caught him out before he could start trolling again

Wow you kids really are stretching for reasons to try and discredit us these days arnt you?

Andre_hazes 03-28-04 07:10 AM

Re: Getten a little hot around here...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vampireuk
You mean a NVIDIA fanboy mod, with a 9700 pro? And the posters banned before they post, a guy that constantly re-registered after he was banned and we caught him out before he could start trolling again

Wow you kids really are stretching for reasons to try and discredit us these days arnt you?

Everyone his own...

In my opinion a mod lis like a policeman. He reprsents an assinged authority. He determines who abides the law and who not. He decides when he intervines and takes action. This role is surelu needed. But has to be done in an imparcial way. Making jokes of one IHV and banning posters who are subjective to on IHV but not banning psters who are subjective to another IHV is not being imparcial.

Than again. All posters that sign up to NVnews (or any other forum) agree that the mods can take action without explaining the reason. So legally all poster have to agree with any action taken by a mod.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.