nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Hate to stir up old Crap. (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26968)

ChrisRay 04-05-04 07:07 PM

Hate to stir up old Crap.

But why Was Hellbinder banned? I mean I have seen the guy take pot shots and personal attacks on some of the mods here, But have I missed something?

I wasnt even aware he got banned.

saturnotaku 04-05-04 07:12 PM

Re: Hate to stir up old Crap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisRay
But why Was Hellbinder banned?

You really have to ask? :p

You've seen how he posted, he's been like that since long before you came here - before the hack IIRC. It's been the same old crap over and over and over again. I'm surprised he didn't get the axe sooner to tell you the truth.

ChrisRay 04-05-04 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnotaku
You really have to ask? :p

You've seen how he posted, he's been like that since long before you came here - before the hack IIRC. It's been the same old crap over and over and over again. I'm surprised he didn't get the axe sooner to tell you the truth.

Well obviously he was a fanboy, But being a fanboy shouldnt be what gets ya banned, I notice towards the end of his posts, He started become more cynical and aggressive towards the mods, But for a short period he seemed to lighten up a bit.

i'm just curious what dropped the ball is all :)

Clay 04-05-04 07:19 PM

I don't know the details but I know that things like "the straw" and "camel's back" were deciding factors.

saturnotaku 04-05-04 07:20 PM

You can PM Juice or MikeC to find out. No real point in dragging it out up here. ;)

ChrisRay 04-05-04 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnotaku
You can PM Juice or MikeC to find out. No real point in dragging it out up here. ;)

I feel wierd PMing the mods. hehe :angel2: I dont think they like me much. :kill:

Clay 04-05-04 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisRay
I feel wierd PMing the mods. hehe :angel2: I dont think they like me much. :kill:

I'm a mod and you and I have PM'd. I like you just fine and I believe that to be the consensus. :)

ragejg 04-05-04 10:09 PM

Yeah, yoo's all right mang!! :p

ChrisRay 04-06-04 12:45 AM

awww I wubz yuz guys too. lez make babez... or better yet! send me free hardware so I can have fun! I'll take a 512 meg chip of DDR... :ORDER:

Btw this is gonna sound like a strange question, What do mods do to become mods here? Whats your job descriptions aside from moderating? and how did ya land the positions anyway :)

Clay 04-06-04 08:30 AM

erm :bleh: I'll pass :D To be mod here involves a very elaborate ceremonial ritual by which you have to live with penguins for 3 months whilst living off a diet of trout and elderberries. Whoever has the longest beard at the end of those 3 months has the distinguished honor of being a moderator. ;)