nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   People should stop useless repetitions (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27612)

Daneel Olivaw 04-20-04 01:56 PM

People should stop useless repetitions

Everytime someone starts a thread, one that has use, meaning and intelligence, it seems there's always someone who drops in and say: "Hey, why did you buy that? Mine's better, yours has lame IQ and has no PS6.654237 performance, blabla."

I hate when they do that, especially when it's clearly OT. An Ati vs Nvidia war is understandable when the thread is entitled "NVidia vs Ati, which is best" or such, but not when someone ask for specific info about a product, whether ati, nv, or matrox.

Please quit dropping in to say all GF5 are crap, and such. If you did tests and saw lesser quality in AF for example when you had a GFFX in YOUR comp for three days, fine, but quit barfing the same old shiite your read on Beyond3D or MofoNews or whatever. IF WE'RE POSTING HERE WE'VE READ ALL THE REVIEWS!!!!

In short: Quit barfing the same old shiite (not Iraqi shiite, just plain old ****e)!!!!

We're not here to enlist people in all our private personal wars!

I had to say that. Feel free to barf new shiite. Just not old 2 year old shiite.

TheTaz 04-20-04 02:05 PM

Re: People should stop useless repetitions

all GF5 are crap

:D

Taz

Daneel Olivaw 04-20-04 02:16 PM

Thanks for this breath of fresh air Taz, your intelligence really inspires me to make interested and motivated intellectual comments. I'm glad to see you're using all your neuronal power and putting it to good use. :)

I'm kidding, I looked at your post history and I think you're just trying to make a joke.

Sorry, Robots don't laugh. :lol

theultimo 04-20-04 02:27 PM

Eh, theres a lot of bashing just because these two chips are being released. If that wasn't the case, there would be a LOT less..

zoomy942 04-20-04 02:33 PM

i think we should all just be friends.

aaahhh52 04-20-04 02:46 PM

i think we should protest nvidia and ati, and set stuff on fire, and kill stuff like beetles and plunder for jelly? ....what..? :clap: :drooling:

saturnotaku 04-20-04 02:49 PM

I think if people don't like what's going on they shouldn't stick around instead of starting a thread that sounds like a five-year-old's temper tantrum.

fury 04-20-04 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnotaku
I think if people don't like what's going on they shouldn't stick around instead of starting a thread that sounds like a five-year-old's temper tantrum.

Roger that...

Kain 04-20-04 03:10 PM

Need a poll here. :D

bkswaney 04-20-04 03:22 PM

Quote:

Amen bro. :smoking2: :headbang:

Jethro 04-20-04 03:44 PM

Agreed, i guess all these ATI fans are just really bored? got something to prove? it sure gets annoying. To bad u cant just kick em like u kick smacktards from your server for being wieners.

I miss the kewl threads for sure.

zoomy942 04-20-04 03:45 PM

Quote:

i second the motion