nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   proposal for a militant section to the political forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28623)

Sazar 05-11-04 05:48 PM

proposal for a militant section to the political forums

or something similar in order to accomodate the increasingly radical views of some members of the forums and the ideas they advocate...

something appropriately militaristic may well be suitable...

vampireuk 05-11-04 06:03 PM

Re: proposal for a militant section to the political forums

Only if there can be a hippy section as a opposite to it, this is a rather silly thread Sazar.

NightFire 05-11-04 06:07 PM

After the hippy and radical section, we can have a terrorist section, where wannabe terrorists can start posting their ideas, and then we can have a recruitment section, where people recruit others for the army, rebel militia, etc...
And why stop there!
Let's add another section for wannabe dictators and/or despots! They can swap ideas!
And then let's have a murder section! We can discuss ways to kill each other!
AND THEN WE CAN HAVE A TORTURE SECTION! AND A INSANE SECTION, AND A AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

they got me...i'm fading into blackness...godbye woerld...;askjdfl;ashf lqpeialsdkjlknvalsjdoqwejlienlaf asjlfkjaw;oeinflas fjlsadfkjsa;lsakfjs vlkawe

vampireuk 05-11-04 06:09 PM

To be honest I cannot see a point to this thread, no offence Sazar but it just seems that you are objecting to somebody elses views in the political forum and are looking for some place to vent.

DaveW 05-11-04 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightFire
AND THEN WE CAN HAVE A TORTURE SECTION! AND A INSANE SECTION, AND A AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What did he say?
He said "AND A AHHHHHhhhhhhhh...."
What?
"AHHHHHhhhhhhh...."
He must have died while writing it.

NightFire 05-11-04 09:00 PM

Yes...I'm the ghost that returned.
Read the small font at the bottom of the post.
It was Vamp...got me with a darn .308 steel jacketed round to the head. Probably used a Littion PowerScope, from a good 1000 yards away. Blasted the shell right through the windows blinds...

:)

Sazar 05-12-04 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampireuk
To be honest I cannot see a point to this thread, no offence Sazar but it just seems that you are objecting to somebody elses views in the political forum and are looking for some place to vent.

vent?

I don't see any venting in my post...

I think its a rather fair assertion on my part that such a section be created so that those who wish to put forth more militant views and discuss such idealogies can do so...

given the sheer volume of such materials lately I would think its a rather prudent consideration...

Clay 05-12-04 12:53 AM

I don't think Sazar is venting here really Vamp. But Sazar, I don't think this is the best idea. It would likely turn into a "No Hold Barred" section like some sites have. We don't want any of that low-class trash here. ;)

Sazar 05-12-04 01:04 AM

oooh... thats a low blow :rofl

max... you really went below the belt there :D

Clay 05-12-04 01:09 AM

Hey now, I did not name any place or any one. ;)

UDawg 05-12-04 02:48 AM

We already have a militant section in these forum. It's called the Graphics card forum.

Besides we all know me and Ninja Prime would be the only one in the Militant Forum. Well vamp would come in once in a while to knock heads around.