nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   NVIDIA Linux (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Where to get help? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29731)

Gozar 06-08-04 08:49 PM

Where to get help?
 
Where do i have to go to get help about Nvidia drivers on GNU/Linux, or at least some sort of responce?

Clay 06-08-04 08:58 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gozar
Where do i have to go to get help about Nvidia drivers on GNU/Linux, or at least some sort of responce?

Here is a great place to start. A bit of patience will usually pay off...you won't always get an immediate response...people around here have daily lives that they partake in. :)

Gozar 06-08-04 09:02 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxPower
Here is a great place to start. A bit of patience will usually pay off...you won't always get an immediate response...people around here have daily lives that they partake in. :)

So if I don't get any responce here, then i'm screwed?

Sincerley
Gozar

Clay 06-08-04 09:05 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gozar
So if I don't get any responce here, then i'm screwed?

Sincerley
Gozar

Oh no, I wouldn't say that at all. I'm not a Linux user so I don't know of any other sources but I'm sure that some of the regular Linux folks here will chime in with some other links for you.

Gozar 06-08-04 09:15 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
I'm not trying to flamebait in any way (If it seems that way i apologuice).

I'm just frustradet!
I suspect that my Graphis card is detected wrong, and i get abselutley no responce!

If ignorence is bliss (Matrix) they are wrong

Sincerley
Gozar

Clay 06-08-04 09:17 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
Oh I know. I don't think you're trying to flamebait at all. No worries. :)

I'm sure that someone will come in to help you out soon. Good luck!

MUYA 06-08-04 09:23 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
response as in? there are plenty of guides and posts in this section where ppl have come in and posted asking for help wrt to NV and linux. I am sure one of those post might apply to you. have a look around bud.

Gozar 06-08-04 09:31 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
Here are my questions. Witch guide solve any of my questions?
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29551
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29640

No i'm not calling you a witch. English is not my navie language!

Sincerley
Gozar

Clay 06-08-04 09:37 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
Can you explain what your problem is? I can try to help you search our forums for some answers.

Gozar 06-08-04 09:40 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gozar
Here are my questions. Witch guide solve any of my questions?
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29551
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29640

No i'm not calling you a witch. English is not my navie language!

Sincerley
Gozar

Does the links not work?

Sincerley
Gozar

saturnotaku 06-08-04 09:41 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
We may be all-knowning video card experts, but we're not mind readers. If you can clearly explain your problem, someone should be able to point you in the right direction.

Another source for Linux questions/answers that are designed for new users is http://www.justlinux.com - you might want to check them out as well.

MUYA 06-08-04 09:42 PM

Re: Where to get help?
 
seriously dude u need to exercise patience...it might take time for linux experts to respond to a SPECIFIC question u have, so go ahead and ask.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.