nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   how does one submit news? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33411)

LBJM 07-29-04 07:58 PM

how does one submit news?

there's no submit news button on the main page how does one submit news to nvnews.net?

saturnotaku 07-29-04 08:04 PM

Re: how does one submit news?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBJM
there's no submit news button on the main page how does one submit news to nvnews.net?

You could send a private message to MUYA, Clay or MikeC and they'll take a look at it.

MikeC 07-29-04 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBJM

news@nvnews.net Sorry will have to work that in on the front page. :)

MUYA 07-30-04 11:41 AM

But beware...we receive a ton of emails from websites and I personally go look for reviews/articles etc apart from the emails I recieve. I have an extensive list of websites I visit everyday to go look for new reviews/articles..more than 80+ I think.

What I am saying is that although you may have a particular news item and cannot see it on the front page so u think its a news worthy item and send a link. We might have already received it through email. It's a questoin of when I do my roundup or have time to post news ...that is also the case with MikeC and Clay.

but my email is muya@nvnews.net

jAkUp 07-30-04 11:45 AM

At www.warp2search.net they have a submit news on the frontpage... I think its quite handy :)

vampireuk 07-30-04 11:58 AM

Another way is to shout at the top of your lungs that you have a spare beer, MUYA will turn up instantly :D

Clay 07-30-04 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAkUp
At www.warp2search.net they have a submit news on the frontpage... I think its quite handy :)

Yeah but I find their pop-ups (even foils latest Firefox now) and slow load times quite annoying though. :p

MUYA 07-30-04 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampireuk
Another way is to shout at the top of your lungs that you have a spare beer, MUYA will turn up instantly :D

U cheeky buggah!!!! :beer3:

So where's me beer then??? ;)

Sazar 07-30-04 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAkUp

afaik its part of vb.. to have a news/admin module for access by the news posters....

it does make it easier but I doubt that much news is submitted here on NVN that Muya and Mike and co don't already have a pulse on... :cool: