nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Sunday Commentary (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36238)

BrianG 09-05-04 09:44 AM

Sunday Commentary

A day late, so what...

What's gonna be?

lbrown 09-05-04 11:34 AM

Re: Sunday Commentary

The nerd will always remain the nerd, because to be a nerd means to be out of step with the sensible, tangible, ACTUAL world, which is where a true nerd will always be. :)

Nerd out.

:cool3:

zoomy942 09-05-04 12:19 PM

its the stigma of nerds being ugly, with glasses and overweight with grease stains all over his clothes that bugs me. i do lots of things besides play games. i play b-ball and the time and i am gonna try out for the Air Force team... but noone ever knows i play games. for some reason, no matter how well someone knows you, as soon as they know that.. they act differently towards you. they treat you like you spend all your nights staying up till 3 am playing D&D.

vampireuk 09-05-04 12:19 PM

You spelt grenade wrong the first time :D

Cycloon 09-05-04 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampireuk
You spelt grenade wrong the first time :D

Well he's obviously not a grammar nerd :)

vampireuk 09-05-04 02:22 PM

Spelling to be more accurate :angel:

BrianG 09-05-04 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cycloon
Well he's obviously not a grammar nerd :)

Edited. I luv speeling.

Cycloon 09-05-04 02:27 PM

:-)

jAkUp 09-05-04 04:05 PM

Great commentary. I always enjoy reading them every week, they always seem to relate to me :)

Anyways, most people don't know that I am really a nerd also. I always tried to hide that stuff most of the time. I played BBall through High School, was a fan of music that really isn't associated with geeks, little did they know that after practice, or school, I went home to tweek my slow system "then"

vampireuk 09-05-04 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Gib-McFragger=-
"Spelt" is not a word, you git! :p

I was ermm, testing you :p

zoomy942 09-05-04 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAkUp
Great commentary. I always enjoy reading them every week, they always seem to relate to me :)

Anyways, most people don't know that I am really a nerd also. I always tried to hide that stuff most of the time. I played BBall through High School, was a fan of music that really isn't associated with geeks, little did they know that after practice, or school, I went home to tweek my slow system "then"

we, mi amigo, are one in the same

SH64 09-05-04 07:30 PM

I'm a born nerd & i'll stay like that . people just dont understand ... being a nerd is good sometimes & might be bad other times . it depends .

thats why most of my friends are nerds as well .. i met most of them in the PC hardware/gaming stores lol :D