nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Half-Life 2 RC shipped out to Vivendi (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36907)

Vash 09-16-04 01:46 PM

Half-Life 2 RC shipped out to Vivendi

Front page, Shacknews. Apparently Gabe made a forum post, and the guys at Shack decided to confirm with Gabe.

Quote:

"Yes, the RC went to VU yesterday"

It looks like in his hurry to get it posted, Steve left out his question, as both quotes on the page do not make sense as a conversation, but rather Gabe's response to Steve's questions.

So... w00t? :nanahump:

aaahhh52 09-16-04 01:47 PM

Re: Half-Life 2 RC shipped out to Vivendi

i'll believe it when i see it

Arioch 09-16-04 01:55 PM

Did someone hack his password again? It's not like changing "donuts" to "donuts2" is that hard to figure out.

Lfctony 09-16-04 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arioch
Did someone hack his password again? It's not like changing "donuts" to "donuts2" is that hard to figure out.

:lame:

|JuiceZ| 09-16-04 02:21 PM

Wooptyfrickindoo, when its on the shelf, I'll care. Nvr seen so much drama around a game in my life. Valve is ridicules... :rolleyes2

BioHazZarD 09-16-04 02:27 PM

Ill start care when it goes gold and a date pops out, until then anything could go wrong.

CaptNKILL 09-16-04 02:32 PM

This information wasnt ment for the public! Tomorrow we will hear:
"Vivendi was upset that people found out about the RC being sent, so they are holding it until next summer"

(joking of course, I think if this isnt another hack on Gabe's account, its probably finally almost release time for this game)

Rooster_11 09-16-04 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arioch

:rofl

aAv7 09-16-04 02:57 PM

Next week we will hear "Vivendi rejects RC, Valve to take 8 more months making a new one"

cam9786 09-16-04 03:06 PM

Yes, Both lombardi and Gabe confirmed this. We SHOULD see HL2 in stores in 2-3 weeks. Awesome.

Arioch 09-16-04 03:12 PM

That would be cool if it did come out then - it would give me something to play until WoW is out hopefully.

Obviously an official "Gone Gold" statement would make me all warm and fuzzy all over.

Seoulstriker 09-16-04 04:37 PM

First, RC does not equal gold by any means. Games usually go through 3-5 release candidates.

Second, I'll only be happy when it is released on torrent. :nanahump: