nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Console World (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Just finished HALO 2 (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39393)

Superfly 10-25-04 01:50 PM

Just finished HALO 2

Well, as the title says.

Took the week off work to play a pirate copy of HALO 2.

I feel cheated and numb - the graphics are worse than the original, the shotgun has got silly green blobs stuck to it - :lame:

First half of the game is OK - just like the original was, then the same thing happens - the FLOOD!!, and it turns into a simple childish game offering nothing to the imagination and certainly nothing for a true gamer.

thanks god I have'nt bought it!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

(im ready for the flames from the HALO fans) all 2 of you!!!

this game is lameass junk - bring on Half-Life 2, thank god for PC games.

bungie just raped there Xbox customers.

poor show indeed.

LiquidX 10-25-04 01:53 PM

Re: Just finished HALO 2

Atleast he is honest. And how the hell can you feel "cheated and numb"? You stole the fricken game you dumbass. :lame: Guess I will do the poor man thing and buy my copy.

Superfly 10-25-04 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidX
Atleast he is honest. And how the hell can you feel "cheated and numb"? You stole the fricken game you dumbass. :lame: Guess I will do the poor man thing and buy my copy.

cheated and numb because: as always I try any game before I buy - yes that included doom3 and will include HL2.

I wanted this game to be sooo good.

and dont call me dumbass, you pre-pubesent twat!

Edge 10-25-04 01:59 PM

Uh huh...graphics worse than the original...I guess we'll take a pirate's word for it and just ignore what every screenshot, preview, review (all 1 of them) and video of the game shows :rolleyes: . Seriously, I've seen dozens of games go through this whole "person played the game early and said it sucked" deal before, and in almost every case I've been more than satisfied with the final product (the second most recent victim would be Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders). I'll wait for some real reviews before I expect anything different from the game.

Superfly 10-25-04 02:01 PM

oh well - its your money - dont say I did'nt warn you.

aAv7 10-25-04 02:02 PM

I'm suprised the graphics are actually worse. They looked pretty decent in screenshots and videos....decent in terms of what an xbox can do. The flood again!? That's pretty weak. My fiance is gonna be dissapointed...she loved the first one and can't wait for the sequel...=/ Over @ rage a guy got a pirated copy of GTA:San Andreas and bashed it...said it's pure crap...looks like 2 big console titles may end up dissapointing the masses.....I'm so thankful HL2 will be out in less than a month, powered by the awesomeness of the PC.

Superfly 10-25-04 02:04 PM

its like doom3 on a GF4 mx - running on an old goldfish bowl TV.

total pants.

aAv7 10-25-04 02:05 PM

I'll buy your copy from you =) The fiance will love me for it. ::wink wink:: lol

zoomy942 10-25-04 02:06 PM

let us never ever speak of doom 3 again. :lame:

:lol2:

Superfly 10-25-04 02:07 PM

I'll gladly post it to anyone wanting to see this abomination with there own eyes - after all - im a pirate which means im blind and cant have an opinion on the quality of the graphics!!!

some people man - stupid is as stupid does...........

saturnotaku 10-25-04 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfly
and dont call me dumbass, you pre-pubesent twat!

You're a cheat and a thief, quite frankly we can do whatever we want to you and say anything we want about you.

Superfly 10-25-04 02:09 PM

and what is it that you want to do to me Sat?? - im not gay so your **** out of luck pinky