nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   MMORPGs (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Guild wars beta weekend feb 18 (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45959)

dpagan 02-15-05 09:19 AM

Guild wars beta weekend feb 18

anybody here has an invitation to guild wars beta this weekend that they might want to throw my way?

Sorrow 02-15-05 09:32 AM

Re: Guild wars beta weekend feb 18

If FP's offering beta slots, I know I'm getting in :D

Fatman 02-15-05 09:49 AM

Whos giving away event keys? Can anyone confirm FP has keys?

dpagan 02-15-05 10:39 AM

hmm..i had a previously been invited and i still have the key code i wonder if it will still work for this weekend and by the way last time i played the game rocked, great graphics and nice mission based system the only thing that bothered me a little was that i played as female warrior and some guys where trying to hit on me (whats up with that!) i was like dude i'm a guy!

dpagan 02-15-05 03:53 PM

well i'm going to pre order the game this afternoon, and with the game comes a key code for a one time weekend beta event, who ever wants it i will let them have it, just make sure you post it first saying you want it and i'll PM it later today or tomorrow, according to game stop i'll get a disk + the key once i preorder

Fatman 02-15-05 04:43 PM

I'll take it!!! TYVM :D

dpagan 02-15-05 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatman

ok fatman i'll pm the key code later on today or tomorrow, i just got my xfx 6600gt and it was DOA so i'm pissed at this time a brief look at the card and there a a circuit that has been welded sideways how did this pass QA is a mistery

dpagan 02-15-05 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatman

keycode PM

Megasaxon 02-16-05 04:36 AM

mm, i wanna check out the new Ascalon stuff :)

i hope fp do have keys up for grabs, i want in :D

Sorrow 02-16-05 11:56 AM

I've heard rumors of FP offering keys this weekend...let's hope so.

Oh by the way, I tried Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory MP beta...laaaaameee

dpagan 02-16-05 12:34 PM

i played guild wars for two betas and i have to say it's a great game not only are the graphics nice it plays good, the missions are a good way to level up so you're rewarded by how much combat exp you have (not by time spent, which by the way sucks), you can even play solo (if you dare), and the most importantly NO MONTHLY FEES to pay, and i preordered my game and i got a special edition weapon (ithas bow) which i will put to good use, i believe depending on where you preorder the game you get a differently unique weapon i believe gamestop's weapon was a war pick, which is pretty cool to get plus in the game you're able to upgrade it too.

Sorrow 02-16-05 03:04 PM

lets make a GW guild called Nvnews