Qt/KDE visual corruption with rotation
When using KDE/Qt applications with a 'rotated' screen using the new 7167 drivers, various GUI elements like buttons or labels get a corrupted background: instead of their expected color/pattern, you get some garbage.
That garbage is visible with 90,180 or 270° rotation - only the 'default' 0° works flawlessly. I suspect this to be a driver problem more than a Qt-related one, as I didn't get that trouble with the opensource nv driver.
- Debian unstable-based distribution;
- Vanilla Kernel 2.6.11.x from kernel.org;
- Vanilla X.org 6.2.8, compiled from source using gcc 3.3;
- GeForce FX5700 Ultra, FX5200, FX5600;
- NVidia Display Drivers 7167, either from the NVidia's website or the Debian-specific packages.
NVidia-specific X options:
Option "NvAGP" "3" (tried both with AGPGART and NvAGP)
Option "RenderAccel" "false"
Option "RandRRotation" "true"
Option "AllowGLXWithComposite" "false"
Visual example of what I mean here
Any idea on how to solve this somewhat irritating problem ?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.