nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   MMORPGs (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   WoW: Horde or Alliance? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50557)

Tr1cK 05-13-05 10:24 AM

WoW: Horde or Alliance?

I prefer the horde because it always seems to be lower population and it seems that people are nicer in general.

As of right now I play on Stormrage.
Mekrab - 40 tauren shaman
Mota - 21 tauren druid

BTW: Thanks Mods for the new sub-forum. :D

vampireuk 05-13-05 10:51 AM

Re: WoW: Horde or Alliance?

If you want high end instances pick Alliance, the horde on our server can't even get groups together to take down azugeros and have not even tried yet whilst the Alliance are already in the Molten Core (including me) :D

Tr1cK 05-13-05 10:55 AM

My guild (Lords of Retribution) is rather huge and full of 60s...they run raids on everything. So high level will be no problem for me.

|MaguS| 05-13-05 11:24 AM

Im on the Horde because my friend told me to be...

Arokh - lvl 12 Hayjal (sp? I dont know, I started acouple days ago)

Vash 05-13-05 12:23 PM

Both. I finished off my 10 trial and I'm impressed with the variety available. Once I get the retail box next week,I'm going to play both sides so I can get the full experience.

anzak 05-13-05 12:25 PM

I play both, but like Horde a lot better. Alliance players tend to be less mature than Horde players (on my main server of Shadowsong).

Characters:

Anzak - 43 Undead Mage
Ravale - 26 Gnome Rogue

Tr1cK 05-13-05 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anzak
I play both, but like Horde a lot better. Alliance players tend to be less mature than Horde players (on my main server of Shadowsong).

Characters:

Anzak - 43 Undead Mage
Ravale - 26 Gnome Rogue

I agree...I think a LOT of kids play alliance just to have a hot chic night elf character or such. Also, I think there is a misconception a ton of people have as to that the horde side is evil instead of just an opposing faction.

ChrisRay 05-13-05 06:06 PM

Alliance for me, I have always been alliance in warcraft so it was natural for me.

gravioli 05-13-05 08:42 PM

Horde all the way. In my experience, most seem immature and many like to grief a lot. Also, I prefer the underdog. Alliance outnumber the horde on the servers I play on.

aaahhh52 05-13-05 09:36 PM

Wait what? Is their still a trial going on or no? If so where can i get it.

ChrisRay 05-13-05 11:07 PM

Please no discussions on how to exploit Blizzard's service. We All know better than that.

Tr1cK 05-14-05 12:55 AM

I think he's talking about the 10 day guest account you get when you purchase the game.