nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What has happened? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5148)

Smokey 12-14-02 07:31 AM

What has happened?

A couple of weeks back I asked for my title to be changed to GF-FX. At the time I think I had over 700 posts. Now I have just over 400 and my title has gone to GF4 :confused: I dont really care too much for the number of posts I have, but when I seem to have lost over 300 posts, I just have to ask, what has happened?

*edit* Ive just changed my title ;) but it was GF4 ?

ragejg 12-14-02 01:10 PM

Man, same problem hit me too. I had 3k posts and the "NV Mind-Link 2200" title... and then I got cut down... Now my presence in here is all diluted and stuff;) ;) ;) ...

ragejg 12-14-02 01:11 PM

!

I do remember you having like 700 posts tho, what's up with that?:confused:

LORD-eX-Bu 12-14-02 01:41 PM

I took them. BAHAHAHAHAH!:D :D :D I'm done. :p

|JuiceZ| 12-14-02 06:05 PM

Well one fact to remember is that w/ vBulletin forums if your post is deleted it does subtract from your posts count although I haven't done any thread/post pruning lately so you may wanna check with Mike.

Regarding the nick titles, I did update those a couple weeks back to add in some nv graphics card names that were missing but that only affected members who were using their default titles. Most of you should have a sufficient amount of posts to change your own by now.

MikeC 12-14-02 06:09 PM

I've been selectively removing threads with no replies that are over three months old, but that shouldn't have affected your post count.

I'll probably run the utility to update our posts counts early tomorrow morning.

LORD-eX-Bu 12-14-02 06:11 PM

how many more posts do I need to be able to change my title?:p

StealthHawk 12-14-02 09:14 PM

i noticed awhile ago that my post count seemed to have slightly decreased, by around 50 maybe. oh well, no big deal, i was up and running with those posts and more in a few days.

yes, i am the nV News forum wh0re

LORD-eX-Bu 12-14-02 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by StealthHawk
i noticed awhile ago that my post count seemed to have slightly decreased, by around 50 maybe. oh well, no big deal, i was up and running with those posts and more in a few days.

yes, i am the nV News forum wh0re

lol, DAMN!:eek:

StealthHawk 12-15-02 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by [eNv]-LORD-eX-Bu
lol, DAMN!:eek:
yeah, i was averaging ~12 posts/day at the time, now i'm just under 14....i need to stop coming here :o

LORD-eX-Bu 12-15-02 12:06 AM

haha! man, I was really excited about breaking 1,000 posts, hehe, now I don't even keep track, what is this my one thousand-fourhundred and sixty-seventh post or something?:p

The Baron 12-15-02 12:47 AM

Hey, at the SSC boards that have been around since June 2k, I only have 5100 posts or so. :p

But they get pissed about spam.... ;)