nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   MMORPGs (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Finally in Auto Assault Beta! (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52455)

Tr1cK 06-23-05 08:30 AM

Finally in Auto Assault Beta!

Finally, I got in the beta. I thought I may have been forgotten about. Anyone else been accepted? If so, might try to group up. I'm at work now, need to kick in my RDP and get that sucker downloading. :D

|MaguS| 06-23-05 08:59 AM

Re: Finally in Auto Assault Beta!

I got accepted months ago but never bothered to turn in the signed NDA paper, too much of a hassle just to get into a beta (had to print out the NDA, Sign it and then Fax it back).

Mr. Hunt 06-23-05 01:19 PM

Yeah I just got accepted too... downloading the patch now but I doubt I will get to play before lunch is over.

FluxCap 06-23-05 01:57 PM

Just got in as well. Is it any fun? Looks interesting but I don't know anything about it.

Tr1cK 06-23-05 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS|
I got accepted months ago but never bothered to turn in the signed NDA paper, too much of a hassle just to get into a beta (had to print out the NDA, Sign it and then Fax it back).

Well the NDA and all is on the site now. Maybe you can get in now without the hassle?

For some damn reason RDP wont let me connect to their FTP. Ill get it when I get home I guess.

Sidric 06-24-05 12:50 AM

I too just got an email today saying I was accepted. A little late considering I canceled my CoH account but I think I'm still gonna dive in and give it a try.

FraGTastiK 06-24-05 01:48 PM

is it possible under NDA that you guys post screenies?

|MaguS| 06-24-05 01:52 PM

No, Were not even allowed to say that we were invited actually, lol.

FraGTastiK 06-24-05 02:08 PM

seems like they're taking it Seriously.

I'm ok with people having the opportunity to beta test a MMORPG and be more skilled when the game goes live,that seems fair because of the fact that they were contributing to the bug elimination/game balance process.but it hurts when you loose big moments of the game when you are not a beta tester like the Rikiti Crash incident that happened at the end of CoH beta,totally unfair.

IMO they shouldnt throw incidents in betas instead announce ihat there would be an incident happening in game like "n" days from the start.that way people that really care will have the opportunity to be there in time.

FluxCap 06-24-05 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |White|Mute|
seems like they're taking it Seriously.

I'm ok with people having the opportunity to beta test a MMORPG and be more skilled when the game goes live,that seems fair because of the fact that they were contributing to the bug elimination/game balance process.but it hurts when you loose big moments of the game when you are not a beta tester like the Rikiti Crash incident that happened at the end of CoH beta.

totally unfair I wanned to see that too.IMO they shouldnt throw incidents in betas instead announce it that there would be an incident happening in game like "n" days from the start.that way people that really care will have the opportunity to be there in time.

The 5th wave of the beta and they are taking it that seriously? That is pretty lame. :)