- NVIDIA Solaris
1.0-8756 for Solaris x64/x86 released
* Added support for running OpenGL applications while the
Composite X extension is enabled; see "The X Composite
Extension" appendix for details.
* Enabled hardware acceleration of the Render X extension
* Added "AddARGBGLXVisuals" X configuration option, so that
OpenGL applications can render to X Windows' alpha channel.
* Added new "nvidia-auto-select" mode entry for use in the
X configuration file; see description in the "Programming
* Added support for GLX 1.4.
* Added ability for OpenGL applications to span greater
than 4096 pixels when in Xinerama.
* Improved G-Sync support.
* Fixed interlaced modes on CRTs.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
If you encounter any problems with the 1.0-8756
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-bug-report.log
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.